UploadedApr 15, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
2016-04-15 - v 1.5.0
- Added some tweak for better compability with Minecraft 1.9.
- Built against Spigot API 1.9.2
- Fixed a discovered issue where having `needAxe` set to false meant held items would disappear, if used for chopping. Durability damage en-masse now only happens to axes
- Durability damage no longer applies if player is in creative mode
- Blocks now broken with held item taken into account
Version 1.5.0 of WoodCutter was crafted with help from Roy Curtis.
2015-11-25 - v 1.4.10
- Made the BlockBreakEvent handler ignore cancelled events, and use MONITOR priority. Without this, WoodCutter was bypassing protection plugins like WorldGuard and allowed players to chop down trees in regions.
- Added support for the Unbreaking enchant. Calculating the damage to the player's axe should now properly account for the Unbreaking enchants.
- Fixed tool not being broken. I noticed there was a fix for this before, but it did not seem to work for me. Setting the item stack's amount to 0 seemed to result in inventory de-sync for me. To fix this, I made it so the player's held item became null.
- Added support for PRISM. We use PRISM for logging player events. By using its API, WoodCutter now manually queues a block-break event for each log it breaks.
- Fixed diagonal columns not being checked. This fixes issues with jungle and large oak trees not properly having all their branches mined.
- Made tree chopping safer by: - Enforcing a maximum of 150 chopped logs per tree - Chopping only logs of the same type of tree - Not chopping columns further than 5 blocks away of the origin
Big thanks to Roy Curtis for these changes.
2015-10-25 - v 1.4.9
Bug in Spigot caused durability to not break the axe, I solved this in my plugin though. So now, axes DO break at max durability again, as it should! :)
2015-05-16 - v 1.4.8
Added option to only allow WoodCuttin' when sneaking. Set "mustSneak" option to true to enable.
2014-11-30 - v 1.4.7
Syntax sugar'd source code and made permission default.
2014-10-25 - v 1.4.6 Optimized code. Re-added damage.
2014-04-02 - v 1.4.5 Optimized code.
2014-04-02 - v 1.4.4 Fixed the surrounding trees bug.
2014-03-26 - v 1.4.3 Supports the new tree types.
2013-11-02 - v 1.4.2 Further code optimization. Added config.
2013-11-02 - v 1.4.1 Code optimization.
2013-11-02 - v 1.4 Updated to latest version of Minecraft. Code optimization.