DescriptionGain mana, upgrade weapons, and more! Admins may easily create new arenas and join signs in-game, without the hassle of editing config files!
- /wizardry - Base command
- /wizardry help - Displays command help
- /wizardry create <Name> <MinPlayers> <MaxPlayers> <StartingCountdown> <TimeLimit> <VictoryType> - Creates an arena (See Arenas for more)
- /wizardry delete <ArenaName> - Deletes an arena
- /wizardry info <ArenaName> - Displays an arena's info
- /wizardry arenas - Displays a list of arenas
- /wizardry close <ArenaName> - Closes an arena (See Arenas for more)
- /wizardry open <ArenaName> - Opens an arena (See Arenas for more)
- /wizardry start <ArenaName> - Force starts an arena.
- /wizardry end <ArenaName> - Force ends an arena.
- /wizardry save <ArenaName> - Saves an arena to the config. Only useful if the server shuts down incorrectly
- /wizardry join <ArenaName> - Joins an arena
- /wizardry quit - Quits the arena you are currently in
- /wizardry spawnpoints - Edit and view spawnpoints of arenas
- /wizardry setlobby <ArenaName> - Sets an arena's lobby to your location
- /wizardry kit - Edit and view kits (See Kits for more)
- wizardry.signs.join - Allows a player to use a join sign
- wizardry.signs.quit - Allows a player to use a quit sign
- wizardry.arena.joinfull - Allows a player to join full arenas
- wizardry.arena.join.<Arena> - Allows a player to join a specific arena
- wizardry.arena.join.* - Allows a player to join any arena
- wizardry.arena.info - Allows a player to view arena info (/wizardry info <ArenaName>)
- wizardry.arena.create - Allows a player to create an arena
- wizardry.arena.delete - Allows a player to delete an arena
- wizardry.arena.join - Allows a player to use the join command
- wizardry.arena.quit - Allows a player to use the quit command
- wizardry.arena.close - Allows a player to close an arena
- wizardry.arena.open - Allows a player to open an arena
- wizardry.arena.start - Allows a player to force start an arena
- wizardry.arena.end - Allows a player to force end an arena
- wizardry.arena.setlobby - Allows a player to change an arena's lobby
- wizardry.arenas - Allows a player to view a list of arenas
- wizardry.arena.save - Allows a player to save an arena to the config
- wizardry.arena.spawnpoints.add - Allows a player to add spawnpoints to arenas
- wizardry.arena.spawnpoints.remove - Allows a player to remove spawnpoints from arenas
- wizardry.arena.spawnpoints.list - Allows a player to list arena spawnpoints
- wizardry.kit.create - Allows a player to create kits
- wizardry.kit.delete - Allows a player to delete kits
- wizardry.kit.setplaceholder - Allows a player to change a kit's placeholder
- wizardry.kit.<Kit> - Allows a player to use a specific kit
- wizardry.kit.* - Allows a player to use any kit
- wizardry.kitcommand - Allows a player to use /wizardry kit <Kit> command (Can be used ANYWHERE at ANYTIME! Only give to trusted admins)
ArenasArenas are required in order to play. Basically, they consist of:
- State - Whether or not it is closed (See below)
- Max Players - The maximum number of players allowed to play in the arena
- Min Players - The number of players required for the arena to start
- Starting Countdown - The number of seconds before the game starts once it has the minimum player count
- Lobby - The location of the lobby (Where players wait until the game begins)
- Time Limit - The number of seconds before the game ends
- Victory Type - The victory type (See below)
Victory TypesThe victory type determines what a player must do in order to win.
- Time limit - After the specified time limit, the player with the highest kill count wins.
- Kills - Will be added soon
KitsCreating kits is very simple. When you run this command:
/wizardry kit create <KitName>a kit is created with the specified name (no spaces!), and the items the kit gets are the items in your inventory when you run the command. Deleting kits is also simple. Use the command:
/wizardry kit delete <KitName>to delete the kit with the specified name (again, no spaces!). To view a list of available kits, use the command:
/wizardry kit list
Join SignsTo make a join sign, create a sign with the following lines:
[Wizardry] Join ArenaNameThe fourth line must be blank. Replace ArenaName with the name of the arena you want the sign to be linked with.
Quit SignsMaking quit signs is simple. To do so, create a sign with the following lines:
[Wizardry] QuitThe third and fourth lines must be blank.
TutorialsNone yet! If you make a video tutorial of this plugin, I would be happy to post it here.
ServersIf your server uses this plugin, please tell me and I will post it here.
SuggestionsIf you have any suggestions for this plugin (especially regarding spell ideas!), please post a comment below!