Instant redstone signal transmitter, get rid of those wires!
Help translate WirelessRedstone in your language!
This plugin is used worldwide. For that reason, I made it possible switch easily between languages directly in the configuration of the plugin (see "How to use"). If your language is not available, you can translate it on this website and I will add your own work to the next release of WR!
Upcoming features. ( Or planned )
- Please note that we're doing our best to make WirelessRedstone bugfree, it still may contain a few bugs and such.
- Thanks a lot to Wmisiedjan, the creator of the plugin. He left the project more than a year ago, and since that moment, I'm the developer of the plugin. I made big changes, but some of his code still is in the plugin. He was also a great guy because the code was open, that's why I could take it and modify it. Thank you, mate ;)
- Thank you a lot to bb-generation who optimized the configuration part and update the plugin to maven.
- Thanks to my beta-testers (cannonb4ll, s32ialx, and Kervinou), your help is great!
- Thanks to all the persons who help me to improve this plugin, and report bugs.
Pssst... Do you like my plugin? Then please donate a bit to encourage me!
Have an issue?
Please report it here
If you want to post it here, please post:
- a description of what's happening.
- The version number of WirelessRedstone, and Craftbukkit.
- An error log if you could get it.
If you want to submit an idea, please post it on this page with the label suggestion.
When does it happen? All the tome you try to power a transmitter? You have a screenshot?
Error using V2.0 and latest Spigot version:
Oh i forgot to check that box
Of course it is compatible with it
No 1.7.9-1.7.10 ?
Version released earlier than planned!
Have fun with it lads, it will be approved in a few hours I suppose.
Fixed for next release. If you want to have it now, see in the pre-builds up there on the page ;)
Thanks for reporting!
Issue has been recorded on our issue tracker. We'll fix it asap and it's planned for next release (which should be in a week or less)
i've found a little bug : A transmitter won't work if it's powerd with detector rails.
Speaking for me and @Bart0110 : We are glad to hear that! Have fun with WR
I am a very happy person that this works again. Thank you very much and keep up the great work!
Clocks should work now.
Language files are now in the archive.
And yeah well we have to work the new clock since there's a new dev who needs to improve himself (even if he's already done a nice work).
Aaaah magis quam tout ça tout ça...
I remember... Suave Mari magno...
Oui, Je parle français. Mais J'aime le Latin plus quam le Français.
Oh hey seriously? Means you speak French?
And thanks for the latin help but errr... yeah I don't really feel like I want to practice it now that I have passed the exam ;p
So basically grade 12. I'm in the cold French country, Canada. If you need anymore Latin help, feel free to ask! That translating was fun!
Well I don't really know how to say it in English... Here in France it's called Terminale (like final grade). Next year i'm leaving high school and i'm beginning my studies in math (preparation school to integrate a big engineering school in the next years - ikr in France we have a special school system).
So yeah, corresponding to last year in high school for you (i suppose you live in USA, or in a country with the same school system).
And so I have this big exam that we have to do at the end of high school which has a latin test. And I succeeded it but now... I'm not continuing.
I'm going to approve what you wrote, seems good and I trust you. Nice ideas for the translations!
Redstone is red+stone so rubrolapis. Network is nexus and channel is canalis. It's all done now! What grade are you in?
I'm looking forward the way you translate "channel" "network" "redstone" or those other things...
Redstona-a-am-ae-ae-a? :p (i'm in high school and i do latin so...)
Thanks! I love Latin :P