Instant redstone signal transmitter, get rid of those wires!
Help translate WirelessRedstone in your language!
This plugin is used worldwide. For that reason, I made it possible switch easily between languages directly in the configuration of the plugin (see "How to use"). If your language is not available, you can translate it on this website and I will add your own work to the next release of WR!
Upcoming features. ( Or planned )
- Please note that we're doing our best to make WirelessRedstone bugfree, it still may contain a few bugs and such.
- Thanks a lot to Wmisiedjan, the creator of the plugin. He left the project more than a year ago, and since that moment, I'm the developer of the plugin. I made big changes, but some of his code still is in the plugin. He was also a great guy because the code was open, that's why I could take it and modify it. Thank you, mate ;)
- Thank you a lot to bb-generation who optimized the configuration part and update the plugin to maven.
- Thanks to my beta-testers (cannonb4ll, s32ialx, and Kervinou), your help is great!
- Thanks to all the persons who help me to improve this plugin, and report bugs.
Have an issue?
Please report it here
If you want to post it here, please post:
- a description of what's happening.
- The version number of WirelessRedstone, and Craftbukkit.
- An error log if you could get it.
If you want to submit an idea, please post it on this page with the label suggestion.