Create a Transmitter/Receiver/Screen with the commands :
- Stay on the block where you want to put the Transmitter or the Receiver.
- Type /wr transmitter name_of_your_channel to create the transmitter, or /wr receiver name_of_your_channel to create a receiver, or /wr screen name_of_your_channel to create the screen.
- A sign will appear at this place, and if the channel that you wrote exists, it will be created. Otherwise, the sign will simply disappear. Done!
Create a Transmitter/Receiver/Screen with sign editing :
- Place a sign where you want to put your Receiver/Transmitter.
- On the first line, type [transmitter] to create a transmitter, [receiver] to create a receiver, or [screen] to create a screen.
- On the second line, type the name of the channel you want to use. If it doesn't exist, it will be created.
This represents a transmitter created when the channel test already existed :
Destroy a Transmitter / Receiver / Screen
- Break the sign.
- Done !