UploadedJul 31, 2019
Supported Bukkit Versions
Version v4 has been in beta phase for a while. After solving some errors in the beta, it's time to release v4. Below is some information about v4 if you missed it.
Important if you are using SQLite:
You cannot downgrade to WirelessRedstone v3 after upgrading, either switch to the YAML storage format (see the config file) or restore the backup before upgrading.
Version 4 is in the making for a long time. Here are some highlights:
- Full 1.8 - 1.14 support. The latest Minecraft version (1.14) always get priority in support
- Stop keeping chunks active in the background (big impact on performance)
- Optimized the cache system
- TAB completion for all the commands
- Support for WorldEdit v6 and v7 (this brings back auto-remove signs if it is removed by WorldEdit)
- Updated translations
- SQLite database is optimized
- Sentry for automatic sending problems with the plugin (configurable)
- Code is somewhat more flexible with upcoming Minecraft versions
- Uses bStats instead of MCstats