At the core WhosThere is a simple Who plugin. I made this plugin because I wanted my users to have colorized names based on their permission group. I also wanted an easy way to lookup offline players, and their last login time, or to display simple IP information on connected users.
Vault - is required!
- Colorize Names based on Prefixes or Custom Info Nodes
- Colored output works to console
- Colorize the TabName display
- Formatted Output to prevent name-breaks
- See Last Online Time
- whosthere.who - Allows users to show who's online
- whosthere.whois - Allows user to show player-specific info
- whosthere.admin - Allows a user to see IP information of a player
- whosthere.staff - A player with this permission will show up in the online staff list
Configuration Example: Allows you to Toggle Always displaying stealthed players regardless of permission nodes, and to toggle colored prefixes on/off
use-prefix: false use-color-option: true color-option-name: whocolor
WhoColor/Prefixes support the &# color codes listed on the wiki here.
- /who - lists all online players
- /who staff - list all online staff
- /who <world> - list only players for the specific world
- /who <name-match> - attempts to match the given string in a player's name and only lists those players
- /whois <playername> - show offline info of a player