Somebody requested this on the bukkit forums.
- a record will play, if a new player joins to the server
- the record is customizable
- saves current joining music in the config.yml file
- /setjoinrecord <id> - Sets the current joining music to the record with the id (if it doesn't exists, itt will set it to the "blocks")
- /setjoinrecord list - Lists the id-s of the available records
- welcomingmusic.setjoinrecord - permission for the "/setjoinrecord" command
- "CurrentDefault" - the default record id
- The bukkit API doesn't include the "13" and the "cat" records.
- Download the plugin
- Put it in the plugins folder
- Start the server (At first start, it will generate the config file)
- You're done!