Websend 2.0 ALPHA
UploadedApr 6, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.5-R1.0
- Seperate output! In bukkit->php the commands are:
/Output/PrintToPlayer:message; (will send output to commandsender.)
In php->bukkit these commands are integrated in the new api.
- New network protocol for php->bukkit (in the future also for bukkit->php)!
More compact, and supports return values! Expect an expanded api in future releases.
See the supplied Example.php for an example on how to use it.
- Added salt option. Put "SALT=yoursaltstring" in the config to use.
- A JIT(Just In Time) compiler that compiles .java on server start (or with /wsScripts reload), and loads them into the JVM.
The folder structure is plugins\Websend\scripts\projectName\Main.java
Each script MUST contain a public void run().
- More stuff I already forgot.
This is a ALPHA version, so not only will this contain errors and bugs, not all features are implemented yet! Do not use this on any server other than a dedicated testing server.
I'm not responsible for a Websend alpha eating your server!
Found any bugs? Report them at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/websend/forum/alpha/
Have suggestions? Post them at http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/websend/forum/alpha/