Version: 0.3
testet Bukkitversion: 2126

Download: Plugin / GitHUB

This Plugin trys to simulate the weathering effekt of Cobblestone and Stonebricks.
It looks in a given range if there is a Cobblestone or a Stonebrick.
If it finds a Cobblestone it change it with a x% chance in Mossycobblestone and the i looks in radius of 1 whether there is an other Cobblestone and change it with an other x% chance.
If it finds a Stonebrick it change it also with a given x% chance to Mossy or Bricked Stonebricks. in the config you can set the percent of mossy the rest to 100 will used by bricked (e.g. when you set Stonebricks.mossy_Chance to 30 the Mossy Stonebrick has a chance of 30% and the bricked Stonebrick has a chance of 70%). after this it look for other clean Stonebricks and will change it with a given x% chance ( mossy and bricked has its own chance)


    /wtg - shows the Version and the Usage
    /weathering - shows the Version and the Usage
    /wtg <radius> - starts the weathering in the given radius
    /weathering <radius> - starts the weathering in the given radius


    weathering - allows the use of the weathering command

Permissiones tested with internal Permissionplugin and PermissionsEX 1.18.


    nearby_Chance: 30
    Chance: 40
    nearby_mossyChance: 30
    mossy_Chance: 50
    Chance: 30
    nearby_brickedChance: 30

each value is the chance in %


Dieses Werk bzw. Inhalt steht unter einer Creative Commons Namensnennung-Nicht-kommerziell-Weitergabe unter gleichen Bedingungen 3.0 Deutschland Lizenz.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Version 0.3 (24.02.2012)

  • changed config system

Version 0.2 (13.02.2012)

  • added Permission Support

Version 0.1 (13.02.2012)

  • First Release

If you would like support me, you can donate per paypal: -> click <-

I hope I haven't forget anything =)


Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes

About This Project



Recent Files