UploadedMar 17, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
Updating to 0.3.9 or above?In version 0.3.9 the warps.db was moved from the Bukkit root folder to it's rightful place in the warptastic root folder (/plugins/warptastic)
You haven't lost your warps, Don't Panic!
Just move your warps.db from the bukkit root folder to the warptastic folder.
- Fixed user restrictions for toggling private/public warps
- Fixed warps list listing other players private warps
- Added warp import for xWarp
- Fixed warp conversion for MyWarp & xWarp on windows systems (requires renaming db file as specified in /fixwarp menu)
- Fixed setwarp for other player saying the player's name instead of owner's name
- Updated warpdata conversion to new DB format
- Added check on /warp to ensure target world is loaded
- Added /clearwarps (warptastic.admin / warps owner)
- Added /warpinfo (warptastic.info/warptastic.admin/warp owner)
- Fixed bug when warping another user to non-existant warp, no notification that warp does not exist.
- New Permission warptastic.signonly.bypass
- Added Warp Signs
- Added editable warp limits per group (warptastic.limit.#)
- Fixed error when users set warpeffectduration to '0' (it can't be 0, otherwise the warp never has a chance to finish)
- Fixed warping to a creative world from a survival world causing you to lose flight in creative mode
- Changed placement of warps.db from main dir to plugin directory
- Disable warp effect altogether (This will NOT fix your problems with multiverse, that is a SEPERATE plugin. please stop sending me abusive messages. I'm sorry that there's nothing I can do for you.)
- Bugfix: Players able to toggle private warp to public without warptastic.setwarp.public permission.
- Bugfix: Removed excess debug code.
- Added: Configurable warp effect time
- Removed: permission warptastic.setwarp
- Added: permission warptastic.setwarp.public
- Added: permission warptastic.setwarp.private
- Update: MaxPublicWarps & MaxPrivateWarps joined into one limit > MaxWarps
- BugFix: MyWarp importing now removes spaces from warp names
- Update the way and time warps hold user in air, while chunk loads, before finishing warp.
- Bugfix: A hardcoded fileseprator causing problems when importing records (Primarily: Linux)
- Added importing data from MyWarp
- Updated importing data from Commandbook (Now imports straight to SQL)
- Added importing warps from Essentials
- Removed creation of StorageConfig.yml (No Longer Used)
- Fixed bug which caused private warps to be a bit too private....private from everyone, even the owner.
- Upgraded data storage from YAML to SQLite
- Updated DataConversion tool /fixwarn for update of warp records (YAML >> SQLite)
- Added private warps & private warp limits
- Added server warps
- Added Warp-Popularity
- Fixed minor bug with warptastic.list.other permission
- Updated menu accordingly