WarpsManager v1.0.3 is now available
Note: WarpsManager will be updated by February/March.
Warps is a plugin aimed for people that have from 1 world to multiple worlds, this plugin allows you to: Let users have homes for different worlds (Without conflicting homes in other worlds), set a spawn for each world, set warps.
Some of the features I like most of this plugin is that:
- It lets you have a default home and other homes as well.
- It lets you set spawn for each world or have a global spawn.
- It lets you modify the amount of homes each group has.
- home: Teleports you to the home you entered, if you leave it in blank it will teleport you to your default home (which is named "home").
- sethome: Defines a new home named as the parameter you gave, If you leave it in blank the home will set as the default one "home".
- back: Returns you to your last location
- delhome: Deletes the home named as the parameter you gave, If you leave it in black the deleted home will be the default one "home".
- homes: Shows you all your homes in the world your currently on.
- spawn: Teleports you to your worlds spawn or to the global spawn (defined in the config)
- setspawn: Sets the spawn for the world your currently on.
- warp: Warps you to the warp you entered
- setwarp: Defines a new Warp named as the parameter you gave.
- delwarp: Deletes the Warp named as the parameter you gave
- warps: Shows all the defined warps.
- visit: Allows you to visit a players home.
- hlist: Shows the homes of the specified player.
- /home [name]
- /sethome [name]
- /delhome [name]
- /warp <name>
- /setwarp <name>
- /delwarp <name>
- /visit <player name> <home name>
- /hlist <player name>
You might be thinking: "Whats the difference between this teleport plugin with all the other ones?"
My answer as the developer would be:
- As far as I'm concerned all or almost all of the teleport, if you have more than 1 home the home name is mandatory, in this plugin it isn't if you leave it blank it will teleport you to your default home.
- Many teleport plugins are outdated or have un-frequent updates, making it a pain since you need more faster, Which in my case I try to update my plugins as fast as I can with new features each update (some updates don't get updates if none are requested or I don't think of a new one).
- I like to take the time to read all the errors and crashes and fix them or give a solution as fast as I can, since I know you as a server manager need a fast fix, otherwise your server will be compromised till a new update or solution is available.
Future features: - None of the moment
All suggestions are welcome, Most of the times If I like the suggestion made I add it for the next release.