UploadedDec 28, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.2-R0.2
- Teleportation messages can now be disabled.
- Set portals>teleport>message to "&none", without the quotes, in the config.yml file
- WarpPortals now auto backups the data file after every portal creation
- This should allow for easy recovery in the event of data loss
- As of now, there is no limit on the number of backup files that can be created. Manual cleanup may be necessary.
- New API event added: WarpPortalsCreateEvent
- Triggered when a user creates a WarpPortal
- Allows access to the new portals name, destination, blocks
- Allows these elements to be modified by other plugins
4.1.4 Critical Fix
- WarpPortals now handles permissions properly
- Non-ops can use WarpPortals
- Follows Bukkit Permissions structure
- Thank you WeaselSqueezer
- New portal interaction engine on the backend
- WarpPortals can be made of any block type!
- WarpPortals activate faster for players in survival mode
- Protect WarpPortals from getting destroyed
- Keeps liquids from flowing inside portals so that portals can be made of water/lave
- Renamed all WarpPortal commands in a more logical manner
- Separated commands into wp-portal- and wp-destination-
- Abbreviations added for ease-of-typing, checkout Aliases
3.0.0 (2.1.1 merged in)
- Added soft-depends to hopefully fix all the lost portals errors!
- Added WarpPortals Event API
- Plugins can be written that tie into WarpPortals
- Example: An economy plugin can be created that charges people for portal use
- Allows 3rd parties to add missing features
- ENDER PORTALS!!!!
- Horizontal portals can now be made out of Ender Portal!
- Instead of using Gold Block to create the portal, use Quartz Block.
- Unlike Normal Portals which are vertical, Ender Portals are horizontal beasts.
- BugFix: Chat Colors are now used for portal creation.
- BugFix: Portal Creation Tools stay active for retries when a portal fails to create due to MaxRecursionLimit or similar.
- Minor: Portal Delete Tools now alert when they are equipped.
- Chat Colors are now handled properly, the Bukkit way.
- Setting a Chat Color doesn't require any special characters in the config file anymore! Just the color code. (eg. '3' instead of '&3')
- In addition to convenience, this should fix all of the config problems! @R4m8o, @DarkenInsanity, @SpookyPirate
- Portals now also save their state to disk on creation. This should fix any lost portal errors. @getnjr, @iDazzah
- Error reporting for Config File Loading and Portal Saving has been improved. Instead of receiving an obscure message, the actual error is now reported.
- Compiled and coded against Java SE 6. Supports Java 6 finally! Use it on both Java 6 and 7 :)
- Added MCStats support (http:mcstats.org) for my own personal enjoyment and motivation! Don't worry, you can opt-out of course. Everything about it is explained at this forum thread MCStats / Plugin Metrics (R7) - Easy & advanced Plugin Statistics.
- WarpPortals requests highest priority on Portal Enter events. This should fix normal portals acting weird (@SpookyPirate) and Warp Portals taking a while to teleport (@mrchasez)
- The functionality (as in: the ability to teleport like normal) of traditional Nether/End portals is now toggleable via settings. @sgtcaze
- Non-WarpPortals now function like normal! @SpookyPirate
- Hopefully fixed any File Reading / Scanner errors. Thanks Zylithi!
- Fixed command conflict with WorldGuard concerning teleporting to Portals/Destinations.
- First offical release!