Before installing this plugin, a few things are required.
- MySQL Database (optional) - If you wish to use stats, you must have a SQL database. It is no longer required for logging.
- WorldEdit- Needed to create arenas
- Any plugin that modifies damage amounts by applying more damage can sometimes cause issues and make the player actually die (ie McMMO)
- Some locking plugins such as LWC have been reported to have issues with the lobby signs, but should work normally if protection is turned of for those signs.
- WORLD PORTAL will make this plugin completely break if the lobby is not in a world that is loaded at start!
- Note (not a problem with this plugin, but PEX in general) : PEX Does not like /reloads. If you reload with PEX and Multiverse PEX will start bugging out and not allow teleportation of players on death
This is not just another Walls plugin. This plugin aims to bring a fully automated, full fledged gaming system to your server. Some of the features that will be included are listed below
- Full automation
- Automatic Arena reset
- Does not use redstone! - Create your own maps!
- Supports unlimited walls! (allows support for the walls and walls 2 maps along with custom maps!)
- Automatic chest reset
- Auto game start with voting & more
- In game Lobby with real-time player and arena status
- Unlimited Arenas
- Unlimited Spawns Per Arena
- Simultaneous games
- Web based stats
- Easy arena setup
- Multiworld Support
- Built off the Survival Games engine, works the same simple, powerful and fast way as SG.
Plus the many, many more features that are included in this plugin
Note: Devs and important people of this plugin have custom colored names on the lobby signs
We don't have a release date, and don't know when we will release. So please don't ask! We are still in testing!
- Graphics by Malo
@triplebackstab if you do continu it please msg me on planet minecraft at elise123 (is that possible, for you to msg me?)
I'm going to try to continue this project.
Don't be a noob! This is a public plugin for everyone.
So finding this link http://ci.drtshock.net/view/Double0negative/job/Walls/22/ makes you not want to tell anyone else?
I have this already. I figured out how to download, but I'm not telling :)
Make it please!! :) It dont gives a good plugin for whalls!
I have the plugin.
They still haven't made it yet, they will make it un-inactive when it's made.
My walls dont fall :SSSS
Only problem I can see is that the lobby wall does not work, even using /w addwall (arena) or /w setlobbywall.
You know you can download the dev builds for this plugin at: http://ci.drtshock.net/view/Double0negative/job/Walls/
It's not inactive, if you look at their pages, and at Main, it was updated in July, and I go on their forums, it's should be on here soon, within 3 weeks :P
Go team! I know this plugin will be sooooo cool when it finally comes out, and many other plugin makers have tried to make this plugin before, but it didn't come out so good. I have trust in you, double_0_negative!
This plugin is going to be great when it is finally out!
Cant wait to use this
Cant wait :D
The lobby walls are the same as the Survival Games plugin. However, the current dev build interferes with Survival Games as it has the exact same lobby signs meaning that when you try to join a Survival Games arena, it will join Walls arena instead.
Are the lobby walls the same or similar to this plugin? http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/the-walls-minigame/
Because I love the way the walls sign was made for that plugin.
A huge error is it interferes with the SG plugin and won't even let my server start properly. Another bug is some commands still have /SG instead if /w or /walls, the config also has survival games written in it quite a few times. Hope these get fixed soon!