Supported Bukkit Versions
- 1.0 - First release, includes basic protocol support.
- 1.1 - Encryption support added, 2048-bit RSA.
- 1.2 - Bug fixes, protocol changes, and other things.
- 1.3 - Added a more dynamic vote listener system.
- 1.4 - Important bug fixes.
- 1.5 - Errors are displayed when problems occur with receiving and processing vote notifications. A broken listener should no longer prevent notifications from being sent to the other listeners.
- 1.6 - The deprecated Configuration class is no longer used along with some minor changes.
- 1.7 - Fix loading of vote listeners to only attempt to load
- 1.8 - Contributions by frelling
- More descriptive error messages.
host value is set to the value of
server.properties by default if a value is specified, otherwise
host is set to
- A message will appear informing the user to verify that Votifier's default port,
8192, is available for use upon initial configuration.
- More graceful exit when Votifier fails to initialize properly.
- Vote notifications generate a Bukkit VotifierEvent, which can be used in other plugins.
- A binding error instructs the user to verify their address/port configuration.
- A message asks the user to verify if their public keys are correct when a BadPaddingException occurs.
- RSA keys are regenerated when the
rsa folder is missing.