UploadedJun 19, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.1
- CB 1.7.2-R0.3
- CB 1.6.4-R2.0
New to VoteRoulette or got a cool setup to share? Visit the new VoteRoulette forums!
- Added a message that is sent to players when they vote, but dont get an award. Useful if you use vote thresholds.
- Editable in messages.yml as "player-no-reward-message"
- You can now set a vote limit in the config which will limit the amount of votes per day a player is considered for awards. Any votes past this limit will not update stats or give awards for the day. This helps prevent users from racking up awards or stats illegitimately.
- Added the notification that is sent to players when they have reached the limit to the localizations.yml.
- You can now include a "skullOwner" node with a players name under an item prize that is a player head (id 397, dataID 3). Thanks, intangir!
- Supports the "%player%" tag, which inserts the voting players name (Requires quotes around it).
- During the chance check process, awards are now sorted by rarity with the rarest testing first. Previously, awards were shuffled before going through the chance check, so it was different each time.
- The "ANY" reroll setting will now ignore the original reward that initiated the reroll.
- Properly save unclaimed milestones.
- Stats will correctly update when UUIDs are off.
- Player join processes are now run asynchronously, reducing lag if there was any.
Since there is new additions to the config files, it's recommended you rename your current files to something else (like old_config.yml) so the new files can populate and then you can copy over your settings. See the updated files here: config, messages, localizations.
To view the entire change log for the life of VoteRoulette, go here.