UploadedOct 28, 2011
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1317
- Less Spammy.
- Updated for new stats tracker.
- Refixed old fixed.
- Fixed permissions problems.
- New 1.9 items, thanks Azdekar
- Forgot to actually call close method - thanks Azdekar
- Pass hand durability, thanks Azdekar
- Fuck it I'm adding these changes manually.
- Readded hand fix
- Undid untested pulls. Please test thoroughly before submitting pull requests.
- Pass durability for items in hand, fixes #35.
- Close databases when plugin is disabled.
- Implement a max-item-drops option, added support in Cancel.java, still need to handle Buy.java.
- This should complete buy support for max item drops. Refactored buy code a bit.
- Adds new item IDs found in 1.9 prerelease (that I could find), also adds some more previously missing item ids between 27-34 (powered rails, pistons, et. al)
- This should fix the dupe bug (issue 33), it looks like the code doesn't check to ensure that setAmount is nonzero before a successful transaction.
- Fixed out of money message.
- Proper closing of databases.
- Fixed crazy SQLite spaz.
- Versioning and pom.xml changes.
- Pom tweaks.
- Using new pom version and build number.
- Using Jenkins numbers for versioning.
- Removed #
- Once again versioning.
- Really fixed versioning.
- Fixed versioning.
- Added Jenkins build number.
- Updated with 1.8 items - Thanks azkedar
- Surpress errors.
- Learn to ignore case.
- Implemented new Register
- Updated register
- Version number bump
- Added missing SQL wrappers.
- Removed useless import.
- Rewrote a lot of the SQL, should be more stable.
- Fixed import.
- Refactored and updated usage stats.
- Quick fix for connection drops. Unsafe and may lockup server. Will fix later.
- Calling home.
- Version update.
- Fixed hand nonsense.