UploadedOct 10, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
This build is only for 1.12.2 servers! For older Minecraft versions, see the dev builds page.
This build no longer supports Java 6 or 7.
- Updated to 1.12.2.
- Fixed enchanting table enchanting multiple times.
- Fixed error if plugin was shut down when initialisation failed.
- Supports Java 9 but drops support for Java 6 and 7.
- Updated to 1.12.
- Updated to 1.11.2.
- Removed support for events in order comply with 1.11's API.
- Fixed a possible crash with the virtual anvil on 1.11
- Update to 1.11 (functionally identical to 2.8.8)
- Fixed possible infinite recursion with virtual brewing stands
- Update to 1.10 (functionally identical to 2.8.6)
- Fixed item blacklist/whitelist ignoring hotkey swaps
- Fixed item blacklist/whitelist not working for chests and matter transmutation.. thingies
- Update to 1.9.4.
- Fixed anvil only keeping the first enchantment and taking wrong XP amount.
- Spigot 1.9 compatible.
- Changed brewing stand behaviour to match Minecraft's way.
- Spigot 1.8.4 compatible.
- Fixed PlayerVaults converter breaking when the last slot in a vault was empty.
- Added support for converting from PlayerVaults.
- Fixed empty map being uncrafted to infinite paper and other maps.
- MC/Spigot 1.8.3 Compatible
- Skipped on dev.bukkit.org because dev builds #125-#129 are labelled "2.7.8" already and I didn't manage to fix all bugs and release it before MC updated to 1.8.3.
- Fixed lags on login (i.e. they are just dispatched to a separate low-priority thread)
- 1.7.10 compatible (sorry that is says 1.7.9 on the right, 1.7.10 is not available yet)
- Fixed a wrong lang entry link in /v ad take
- New command:
- /v ad give-min (player) (tool) [x] - Make sure "player" has at least "x" of "tool"
- New config options:
- max-threads - Maximum amount of threads with multithreaded loading
- lazy-loading-hack - Parse data only when absolutely necessary, just store it otherwise (in this mode, virtual furnaces and brewing stands do not continue after a server restart until they are opened).
- 1.7.8 compatible (and not 1.7.5 or anything lower!)
- 1.7.5 compatible
This will be the last 2.x update with new features. Until 3.x comes out, only bug fixes will be released.
- StackableItems support
- Virtual Enderchests
- Sign-based VirtualPack access (Write [VirtualPack] or [VPack] in the first line and the argument (e.g. "chest 2") in the second line)
- Fixed command cooldowns being invoked when used via "/v ad use"
- "Force open" feature (command to open VPack for another user)
- /v ad forceopen <user> <tool> [x]
- vpack.admin.createsign - Required to create a VPack sign
- vpack.sign.all - All vpack.sign.* nodes
- vpack.sign.<tool> - Allows using <tool> via right-clicking a VPack sign
- vpack.admin.forceopen - Required for /v ad forceopen
- Added configurable cooldowns to commands
- Added "readonly mode" for "/v ad use" (see permission changes below)
- Fixed the sending function not telling the sender anything on success with only one target
- Fixed crashes when api.curseforge.com takes too long to respond
- Added Chinese language file
- /v cd or /v cooldown - Shows all cooldowns
New config entries:
- tools.<any tool>.cooldown - Time in seconds a player has to wait before he can use the same tool again
- vpack.admin.use - Now grants just read-only access
- vpack.admin.use.edit - Like "vpack.admin.use" before (chests & co. can be edited)
- 1.7.2 & 1.7.4 compatible
- Fixed uncrafter & materializer GUIs not displaying changes correctly
- Added ChestKeeper importing support
- 1.6.4 compatible
- Still labeled "2.5.6" ingame.
- 1.6.2 compatible
- "/v ad use" no longer requires the target player to have any permission.
- "/v ad give" will now create a VPack for a player if it doesn't exist yet.
- 1.6.1 compatible
- Bugfixes: Closes tickets #59 and #64.
- It is now possible to use %player in lang files to use the current player's name. It's replace by [NoOne] for the console.
- New command: /v ad erase
- New config options:
- inject.anvil - Use virtual anvil for anvil blocks too
- tools.anvil.maxlevel - Maximum XP level
- Added SuperPerms Mode
- Cutting now completely removes a VPack if the player doesn't have the vpack.use permission.
- Fixed VPacks being added for players who don't have the vpack.use permission.
- New commands (see commands page):
- /v ad cut
- /v ad clean
- New permissions (see permissions page):
- New config options (see config page):
- Decreased server load
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated to 1.5.1
- Updated to CB 1.5
- Fixes tickets #51, #52, #53
- Fixed language errors (again)
- Added "/v ad reload [user]" to reinitialize only this user's VirtualPack (not save & load!)
- Added the materializer
- Note! If you're getting "ZipException" and "STRING NOT FOUND" all over the place, use dev build #34 or newer. (Just don't touch anything called "matter", "materializer" or "transmutation" in builds before 2.4)
- Fixed lang.yml being overwritten on every startup.
- Improved language handling (new config option: language, see config page)
- New language included: German
- Fixed the uncrafter not giving the correct enchanted books
- Fixed the broken alphachest importing feature. Note: To import alphachest files, you now have to place the AlphaChest.jar in the VirtualPack folder.
- Blacklists for uncrafting and storing items (in chests, furnaces and brewing stands) - See the config page for more information.
- Improved the /send command (new options: -all, -copy)
- New config option: send.notify-interval - If bigger than zero, players who received items will be notified every X seconds until they use a virtualpack command.
- New command: /v ad loadfile - If you want to convert to mysql and it isn't working, use this.
- New config option: global-perms - Set this to true if your permissions plugin doesn't support world-based inheritance.
- New config option: load-multithreaded
- false - everything is loaded normally
- semi - data is loaded in a separate thread (server starts up faster)
- true - data is loaded in a separate thread for each user. (Fastest, but this may cause errors, use with caution!)
- New permissions:
- vpack.bypass.all - bypass all limitations
- vpack.bypass.creative - previously vpack.creative
- vpack.bypass.blacklist.all - ignore all blacklists
- vpack.bypass.blacklist.uncrafter - ignore the uncrafter blacklist
- vpack.bypass.blacklist.store - ignore the storage blacklist
- Minor bug fixes
- 1.4.7 compatible
- Config option to block creative mode (and permission to bypass it if enabled)
- In the console, when executing admin commands that require a world context (like "/v ad give"), you can now specify the world by adding "w:<world>" after the "/v ad". (example: "/v ad w:narnia give Siguza c 5")
- Uncrafting enchanted items will now uncraft to the item without enchantments and enchanted books. Uncrafting an enchanted book will give you a normal book.
- Minor bug fixes with language handling
- Support for BackPack saves
- This version will overwrite your lang.yml
- Anvil features
- VirtualChest files support
- Item sending feature
- /v a
- /v send
- Any message from "/v ad forceopen" is displayed to the user instead of the admin (won't fix in 2.x).
- "/v ad forceopen" and sign-access invoke the command cooldowns (won't fix in 2.x).