I handed over this to 'minoneer'. He will keep the plugin up to date, I am sorry if this plugin didn't go so well, I were and am very busy I do not have time to fix it.
A new version (1.3) was released, fixing all bugs and changing some other things. It should now be working with any recent bukkit version.
I will continue expanding this plugin by adding new features and functions, and of course keep it up to date.
This plugin has two main functions. You can:
- choose, which players or groups can buy from villagers.
- choose, which players or groups can hurt / kill villagers.
If you want to disable villagers trading to stabilize your economy system, or you don't want griefers constantly killing all villagers leaving none to trade with, this plugin is exactly what you're looking for. It is very lightweight and simple to use, but works very steadily.
Install the plugin as you would any other. Simply place the .jar-file in your plugins directory and restart the server.
The plugin will automatically disable any trading or damage done to villagers by any player (except OPs). If you want to allow trading and/or damaging for some of your players, simply give them the appropriate permission (see lit below) using your prefered permissions system.
|VillagerPerm.buy||Allows to buy from villagers||To OP|
|VillagerPerm.hurt||Allows to hurt villagers||To OP|
- initial release
- initial release
- Added so you can give permissions to who can hurt Villagers
- Fixed other Entity conflict
- Changed package name to: com.adde.villagerperm
- Deleted the "can't hurt villagers" method.
- Fixed another entity conflict.
- minoneer took over any further development from addemod
- Fixed all bugs causing the plugin to be unfunctional
- Fixed permissions
- Reimplemented the damage protection
- Damage by bow and arrow and other projectiles is now blocked aswell
- Updated some messages
- Fixed a bug disallowing any Entity to be killed with a bow
- Update for bukkit/craftbukkit 1.5.x
- Disable any damage done to villagers (i.e. fire, falling, drowning, ...) using a config.yml
- Enable trading for certain villagers with everyone.
- Customize messages
- If you have any other ideas, please let me know :)