Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added a new vein mining pattern, "veinminer:expansive"
- This pattern is more efficient as it does not recursively check blocks that have already been checked. As such, this pattern is the new default
- The "veinminer:default" pattern has been renamed to "veinminer:thorough" and is still available for use, though expansive is recommended
- Fixed blocks with wildcard states not mining all instances of its type (i.e. "redstone_ore[lit=true]" would not mine "redstone_ore[lit=false]" even if "redstone_ore" were defined in the block list)
- Centralized some utility code that was previously spread out across multiple instances
- Removed some over-engineered code in the block cache