UploadedAug 18, 2018
Supported Bukkit Versions
This version IS NOT MEANT FOR PRODUCTION SERVERS. It is very likely that the plugin will break. This is a Beta version, use with caution. This is NOT the final version for Minecraft 1.13, there are still some known caveats. See the bottom of the changelog.
(Note: This version does not support 1.12, but BukkitDev requires that at least one version be selected. This will be changed in the future)
!!! IMPORTANT: YOU MUST BE ON THE LATEST VERSION OF BUKKIT (/SPIGOT) 1.13 IN ORDER FOR THIS VERSION TO WORK PROPERLY. UPDATE IMMEDIATELY USING BUILDTOOLS !!!
- Add "minecraft:blue_ice" as a default material under the "ALL" category of tools
- Removed the "UsesDurability" configuration option and all durability-related code. This was causing issues and was a rather useless feature
- Attempted fix for CoreProtect block logging and protection plugins
- Fixed unspecified block states being defaulted when adding blocks with states to the block list. (i.e. "minecraft:chest[waterlogged=true]" would result instead in "minecraft:chest[waterlogged=true,type=single,facing=north]")
- Fixed the "VeinMined Materials" statistic being called too late and tracking "AIR" instead of the actual broken block
- "/veinminer blocklist <tool> list" shows materials with unspecified states. This does not properly reflect the actual block and its listened states. The list in the configuration file is the most accurate list of blocks
- Tool durability does not always decrement properly