VariableTime lets you control the length of both day and night in any world. This allows you to make days and nights slower(< 1.0) or longer (> 1.0). Configuring this is easy, and only involves a few simple commands.
- /vt day <multiplier>: Sets the world's day setting
- /vt night <multiplier>: Sets the world's night setting
- /vt info: Returns info about world time settings
- variabletime.set: Allows for changing different time variables
- variabletime.info: Allows for getting the world time settings
- variabletime.*: All permissions
Each world automatically creates its own section in the config. Each will have one value for day and one value for night.
Bug Reporting & Suggestions
Please contact us at [email protected] for any suggestions or bug reports. For bug reports please include a version and a console error if there is one. Thank you!
The project source code can be found here.
If you want to donate the page can be found here. Anything is always appreciated!