Supported Bukkit Versions
Version 2.0 (CB #1818)
- Bug fixes
- NetWorkManager update
- No warns...
- update to 1.1-R1
- fixed glassdoor bug
Version 1.5 (CB #1597)
- Bug fixes
- update of NetWorkManager
- update to sv 1.0.1
- feature re-added: lock/unlock
- Permissions update for: PEX (1.17), bPermissions, etc...
Version 1.2 (CB #1549)
- implementation of the secret project (not useable yet)
- fixed the chest duplication bug
- fixed the powered/detector rail dropping bug
- enabled plugin usage for subfolder-worlds
- fixed some other exceptions
Version 1.1.5 (CB #1500)
- elevators are now stored in the world folders (-> allow backups)
- items will drop when moved away from a wall
- added forbidden blocks to config
- added command abbreviations to config
- added glassdoor directions
- added "lock" for cabin blocks
- prevent block changes while elevator moves
- added more config options and messages
Version 1.1.4 (CB #1479)
- cabin blocks are now searched when initiating movement
- ->WorldEdit & Co for cabin blocks supported!
- Entities are now moved along, even if they are positioned a greater distance above the ground blocks
- merged direct and extend commands
- enabled relative glass doors (=doors in the cabin)
- glass doors are now "grouped" automatically for a more real opening order
- redstone outputs floor parameter added.
- ground blocks pending between grass and dirt are not blocking the elevator anymore
- wheat, cactus and sugar cane item duplication bug fixed
Version 1.1.3 (CB #1413)
- Permissions support added
- elevator and floor protection added
- ->many new commands and command parameters
- command to remove glass doors from a specific floor
- owner system added
- individual elevator size support
- fixed some bugs (can't remember which)
Version 1.1.2 (CB #1337)
- removed TSLPC
- added go|direct command
- improved elevator search
- improved elevator position search (prevention of loosing the ceiling ;-))
- storing entity positions when initiating moving - hopefully fixes fall-through bugs
- added info console command to create debugging info files
- binds glass doors to a command
- fixed button and redstone bugs
- improved storage cleanup
Version 1.1.1 (CB #1240)
- added automatically closing glass doors.
- added configuration.
- fixed a fault timing.
- changed the command handler to onCommand in main file.
Version 1.0 (CB #1185)
- fixed a block checking bug.
- redstone on the elevator is now working.
Version 0.99 (CB #1060)
- chests and dispensers are now working.
- furnaces are now working.
- adjacent mine tracks are now working.
- item orientation bugfix.
Version 0.98 (CB #1000)
- color of wool is now stored.
- Signs are now working inside the elevator.
- orientation of levers, buttons, torches etc. is now stored (can still be glitchy, cause multiplayer servers always have problems with that)
- fixed many bugs for the blocks built on the elevator
- elevator blocks can be safely removed by iStick, Superpickaxe and others now
- improved the movement system for liquids (enables lava doors and more!)
- improved the movement system for all entities (creatures and minecarts will also be transported now)
- elevator movement is now much smoother
- improved floor search for up- and down-blocks when the elevator got stuck
- changed the entire storage system
Version 0.97 (CB #950)
- enabled building on the elevator.
- created redstone outputs
- fixed server crashes
- made compatible to CraftBukkit 289+
- improved handling of breaked blocks
- made plugin thread-secure
- fixed path problems on mac + linux
- and maybe some others...
Version 0.96 (CB #900)
- made the creation a bit easier.
- fixed some bugs
- increased the maximum size to 5x5
Version 0.9 (CB #830)