After the minecraft update 1.8 players will be able to change their name. Now this is a problem for all server owners and developers. The only way to identify a player now is by their UUID (Universally unique identifier). Everyone in minecraft has a different UUID. This plugin logs every persons UUID in a config each time they join. This can be used for multiple things.
- You can transfer all data when other plugins update to work with UUIDs.
- You can use it to make a donor rank where the people who buy it can transfer their account perms and stats by matching their old account name UUID with their new account UUID. If the two UUIDs match it is the same person.
- Insert into your plugin folder
- Start / restart / reload your server
- /getUUID <Player> - gets the players UUID as saved in the config. (Config updated on every player join)
- UUIDLogger.get - Gives permission to /getUUID
Thank you for using my plugin. If you like it help me out by donating. It is the best way to show that you like it.