Have you ever struggled to recognize player with UUIDs? UUID Manager is the plugin for you!
- Get your UUID with a simple command.
- Get others players' UUIDs with a simple command.
- Create a sign that when is clicked displays the UUID.
- Save all players' UUIDs in a custom ConfigFile, stored in your plugin folder.
- In the ConfigFile you can find a translator so you can change the messages in chat.
- /UUID : Says your UUID
- /UUID [Player Name] : Says the UUID of a player
- /UUID clear : Clear the custom ConfigFile with the UUIDs of all the players that have joined the server.
- uuid.* : Gives all UUID permissions.
- uuid.me : Gives the ability to check your own UUID.
- uuid.others : Gives the ability co check other players' UUIDs.
- uuid.sign.create : Gives the ability to create a UUID sign.
- uuid.sign.click : Give the ability to click a UUID sign and get your own UUID.
- uuid.clear : Gives the ability to clear the custom ConfigFile with the UUIDs of all the players that have joined the server.
- uuid.no.registration : The UUID of a player with this permission will be not included in the custom ConfigFile.
Format the sign like this:
If you have uuid.sign.create the sign will change and it will have colors. Then the sign will be activated!
If you have new ideas or a private request for your own server please contact me via comment or PM
Yeah, there is also a GitHub Repository so you can view, learn, edit, suggest ideas. So steal it all
- UUID Manager was released