uSkyblock v2.5.3 for Bukkit 1.7.9
UploadedNov 6, 2015
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
Change Log v2.5.3 for Bukkit 1.7.9
- Improved makeleader and added addmember to /usb island command
- DEEP_OCEAN: Biome is now supported, it will convert squids into guardians, provided they are covered with prismarine blocks.
- Guaranteed sapling drop
- Improved language support (custom .po files)
- We have made a second release for servers still running Craftbukkit/Spigot v1.7.9/10
- Removed keys not in used in 1.7.9
- Challenges update
- Challenges and ranks now support name as display-name.
- Challenges support customizable item for lockedDisplayItem.
- Re-thinked the challenge-completions, so they now are owned/shared on an island. I.e. they no longer follow individual players.
- Languages support
- Obsidian to lava now requires ONE bucket (but won't remove all your buckets in return).
- AsyncWorldEdit v2.2.2 - 3.2.1 can now co-exist with uSkyBlock.
- Ghasts now spawn in nether!
This release includes a complete "package deal" for skyworld-nether. To install it do the following:
a) Stop the server (this is required)
b) Backup any skyworld_nether world you might have had previously and remove or rename the Skyworld_nether.
c) Make sure the distance and protectionRange is chunk-aligned (divisible by 32), i.e. 128.
d) Enable nether support in your config.yml, by adding a nether.enabled: true to the config file.
e) Start the server
f) Watch the server-log carefully, and resolve any issues.
An island and region will be created/formed in the skyworld_nether, on island creation/restart. The island will have sparse resources, but enough to get you started. When-ever a player breaks a block on the island, the block might spawn another block (called terra-forming). Blocks broken above the player, will not spawn new blocks (i.e. no terra-forming upwards). Wither-Skeletons, Skeletons and Blazes will spawn naturally on netherbricks.
More information about the nether can be found here.
There will be no support for this version
This version will not work in a Craftbukkit/Spigot 1.8.x environment.
See for issue's here