Unified Tools Modpack Protection
Unified Tools Modpack Protection (Requires ProtocolLib)
This plugin is dedicated to help protect vulnerable servers from griefers/cheaters or hackers accross minecraft modpacks. It helps prevent bugs and cheating inside of the game.
Currently supported modpacks/mods/Minecraft versions:
- Vanilla minecraft
- Armor Synchronizer: Makes sure the armor slots of the player is synchronized.
- Beacon Crash Fix: Prevents the beacon from crashing the game.
- Book Meta Cleanup: Makes sure book information is cleaned correctly when changed.
- Modpack Command:
- Universal permission for this command | modpackfix.allow
- /modpack - Used to use the base commands of this plugin.
- /modpack reload - Reloads the plugin.
- /modpack status - Shows the status of the plugin and currently active features.
- /modpack help - Shows some helpful information about the commands.
- /modpack iteminfo - Shows information about the currently held item.
- /modpack blockinfo - Shows information about the next clicked block.
- /modpack entityinfo - Shows information about the next clicked entity.
- /modpack inventoryinfo - Shows information about the currently open inventory 2 seconds after using command.
- Validate Actions: Makes sure actions are properly done.
- Minecraft Forge
- Forge Multipart Fix: Makes sure forge multiparts are placed correctly.
- Technic Platform - Voltz 2.0.40
- /gcmenu - Used to open the player dimension gui. | Permission: modpack.gcmenu
- /gcinv <player> - Used to find out what items a player has in his/her galacticraft inventory slots. | Permission: modpack.gcinv
- Galacticraft slots fixer: Makes sure that whenever a player dies, the player looses all his items including what is inside of his galacticraft inventory slots.
- /pass - Used to get the password of the current selected items. Example "Electric chest". | Permission: modpack.pass
- Minefactory Reloaded Addon: Adds the Robit to the MFRRegistry to prevent safari net capture and autospawner spawning of the entity.
- Player Death Message Fix: This fixes the death messages of the player. Example "death.attack.overheat" Turns into "<player>'s Power Armor overheated".
- Player Drop Fix: Makes sure blocks dropped when destroyed drops the correct amount of items.
- Dynamic Tank Crash Prevention: Prevents player from moving or using fuel or oil inside or outside of the dynamic tank.
- Proper Interaction: Fixes several interaction bugs.
- Proper Inventory Handling: Closes inventories when they should be closed in the first place but where it doesn't.
- Proper Movement: Stops entities from moving where they can cause a bug or crash and removes harmful potion effects when teleporting due to a command/plugin.
- Recipe Correction: Fixes some wrongfully combined recipies. For example wrench recipies.
- Container Click Restriction: Stops player from duping inside of some containers by clicking on specific points or in patterns.
- WorldGuard Voltz Compat:
- Requires WorldGuard and WGCustomFlags to be installed.
- anti-microblocks: Stops microblocks from being placed inside of a region.
- voltz-protect: Fixes a bunch of possible bypasses for worldguard. An example is wrenching inside of a region. This also stops players from being damaged by example uranium inside of a region protected by this flag.
- Bugged Connection Prevention: Stops loads of different bugs/dupes when placing certain blocks next to others.
- Aurilisdev (firstname.lastname@example.org)