Ultra Hardcore 1.8
|HOME||SETUP||CMD & PERM||CONFIG.YML||GITHUB|
If you are looking for a simple and automatic setup for Ultra Hardcore Game?
This plugin is right for you.
What can this UHC plugin do for you:
- Disabled / Edit Mode
- Load / generated all chunks in the UHC arena by specific arena size.
- Private / Friends Mode
- Create health bar on player list.
- Select between hearts or number in the player tablist.
- Select between solo / team mode. (If team mode, it will create all 16 different color teams)
- Custom team names and colors. (Team Mode) [NEW]
- Custom tablist header & footer. (optional)
- Custom UHC book. (optional)
- Damage logger. (optional)
- Freeze inGame player when the game is starting / countdown. (optional)
- Golden Head Apple. (2 different apples) (optional)
- Auto teleport players / teams to UHC arena. (Teleport-ed have a cooldown on 1.5 sec)
- Countdown before the game starting.
- Offline kicker. (Remove inGame player if that player has not come back to the game by specific timeout)
- Set Worldborder size and shrink.
- Set marker message and time.
- Set Gamerule. (Example: if you want to have eternal day or not)
- Use the old Minecraft combat mode. (optional)
- Change global chat format for spectator.
- Change global chat format for solo mode.
- Change global chat format for non-team player.
- Change global chat format for team player.
- Disable all commands for non OP player.
- Disable all commands for OP player when the game is starting.
- Server Mode
- All 'Private / Friend Mode' settings.
- Load / generate all chunks in the UHC arena by startup (optional).
- Game Lobby. (uhc_lobby)
- Select between simple / advanced Motd. (optional)
- BungeeCord Support. (optional)
- Return to main hub / lobby. (If BungeeCord Enabled)
- OP / Permission player can use commands inGame.
- Automatic restart of the server. (Read me)
Note: Remember to remove spawn-protection for non OP players.
(If world spawn area are in the UHC arena)
- Java 8
- Craftbukkit / Spigot / PaperMC 1.13.2
If you want to see more images of this plugin?
Click here to see all 31 images.
When we load the server, we can't start the UHC as apparantly its disabled, however i put it all on true in the config?
You my friend, are a LEGEND. Keep updating this, it's amazing!
For those player that got "suffocated in a wall" are they stuck inside a block?
If not, what is you settings on "Arena size" and "Worldborder start position"?
If worldborder is smaller enn arena size, that player is outside of the worldborder will get killed by worldborder. (suffocated in a wall)
Suffocated in a wall.. every time I start UHC... but not to all players..
Version 1.1.0 released
See the full change log here | For older versions here.
In peaceful you don't lose hunger, the thing is, when the game start it will change the world difficulty from peaceful to easy/normal/hard, but all online player will not be changed, they will stay in peaceful. So i have to send a client update on player to set difficulty in the right mode.
Oh so is it like in hard mode so mobs spawn but also in peaceful so you don't lose hunger?
"Difficult" is the world difficulty. (Easy, Normal or Hard)
Harder difficulty you set it on, then more hearts will you lose if you get hit by a mob.
My plan is to release v1.1.0 next weekend.
What do you mean by "Difficult" and how long do you think it'll take until it's fixed, we were hoping to do the UHC in September, also when we start we don't get put into survival mode once the countdown finishes, we stay in adventure and I need to manually do it in the console.
Look like it "Difficult" didn't change on the client side.
I will take a look at it.
I was playing a UHC for the members of the SMP i'm in and no one was loosing hunger but people were still dying of starvation
Open config file and disable plugin mode.
Plugin: true" > ""
Command "/chunkloader" only works when plugin mode is disabled.
I am having a problem, when I enter the chunkloader command, it says disabled. I check the configs and ther is no enable for the chunkloader. The plugin is enabled
bueno gracias ya me funciono gracias
pero una ultima pregunta la barrera se genera cuando empieza el UHC porque ya hise el comondo / chunkloader y no sale
y el otra pregunta en el mapa no me salen los monstruos no se si salen cuando empieze el UHC nose solo te pregunto porque por a hora no voy a empezar y pues para tener esa imformacion ya en mi cabeza =D
To get Craftbukkit / Spigot 1.8, is simply run your BuildTools with the
--rev 1.8 flag.
To clarify, running BuildTools with no arguments will give you 1.8.3, whilst using
--rev 1.8 will give you 1.8.0!
sabes si tienes el craftbukkit 1.8 pasalo si porfa para ver si es error mio sip =D
no tengo el craftbukkit 1.8 y me sale eso
You are using Craftbukkit / Spigot 1.8.3, I have not updated that version yet.
Only for Craftbukkit / Spigot 1.8 for now.
Sorry about that.
[15:49:06 INFO]: [UHC] Enabling UHC v1.0.4 [15:49:06 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling UHC v1.0.4 (Is it up to date?) java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/server/v1_8_R1/Packet
por favor ayúdenme no se que hacer nada
me sale este error en la consola por fa díganme la solución por favor
Look like you are using spigot 1.8.3, I have not updated that version yet, because i'm working on server mode.
Sorry for that.