Ultra Hardcore 1.8
|HOME||SETUP||CMD & PERM||CONFIG.YML||GITHUB|
If you are looking for a simple and automatic setup for Ultra Hardcore Game?
This plugin is right for you.
What can this UHC plugin do for you:
- Disabled / Edit Mode
- Load / generated all chunks in the UHC arena by specific arena size.
- Private / Friends Mode
- Create health bar on player list.
- Select between hearts or number in the player tablist.
- Select between solo / team mode. (If team mode, it will create all 16 different color teams)
- Custom team names and colors. (Team Mode) [NEW]
- Custom tablist header & footer. (optional)
- Custom UHC book. (optional)
- Damage logger. (optional)
- Freeze inGame player when the game is starting / countdown. (optional)
- Golden Head Apple. (2 different apples) (optional)
- Auto teleport players / teams to UHC arena. (Teleport-ed have a cooldown on 1.5 sec)
- Countdown before the game starting.
- Offline kicker. (Remove inGame player if that player has not come back to the game by specific timeout)
- Set Worldborder size and shrink.
- Set marker message and time.
- Set Gamerule. (Example: if you want to have eternal day or not)
- Use the old Minecraft combat mode. (optional)
- Change global chat format for spectator.
- Change global chat format for solo mode.
- Change global chat format for non-team player.
- Change global chat format for team player.
- Disable all commands for non OP player.
- Disable all commands for OP player when the game is starting.
- Server Mode
- All 'Private / Friend Mode' settings.
- Load / generate all chunks in the UHC arena by startup (optional).
- Game Lobby. (uhc_lobby)
- Select between simple / advanced Motd. (optional)
- BungeeCord Support. (optional)
- Return to main hub / lobby. (If BungeeCord Enabled)
- OP / Permission player can use commands inGame.
- Automatic restart of the server. (Read me)
Note: Remember to remove spawn-protection for non OP players.
(If world spawn area are in the UHC arena)
- Java 8
- Craftbukkit / Spigot / PaperMC 1.13.2
If you want to see more images of this plugin?
Click here to see all 31 images.