Ultra Hardcore 1.8
|HOME||SETUP||CMD & PERM||CONFIG.YML||GITHUB|
If you are looking for a simple and automatic setup for Ultra Hardcore Game?
This plugin is right for you.
What can this UHC plugin do for you:
- Disabled / Edit Mode
- Load / generated all chunks in the UHC arena by specific arena size.
- Private / Friends Mode
- Create health bar on player list.
- Select between hearts or number in the player tablist.
- Select between solo / team mode. (If team mode, it will create all 16 different color teams)
- Custom team names and colors. (Team Mode) [NEW]
- Custom tablist header & footer. (optional)
- Custom UHC book. (optional)
- Damage logger. (optional)
- Freeze inGame player when the game is starting / countdown. (optional)
- Golden Head Apple. (2 different apples) (optional)
- Auto teleport players / teams to UHC arena. (Teleport-ed have a cooldown on 1.5 sec)
- Countdown before the game starting.
- Offline kicker. (Remove inGame player if that player has not come back to the game by specific timeout)
- Set Worldborder size and shrink.
- Set marker message and time.
- Set Gamerule. (Example: if you want to have eternal day or not)
- Use the old Minecraft combat mode. (optional)
- Change global chat format for spectator.
- Change global chat format for solo mode.
- Change global chat format for non-team player.
- Change global chat format for team player.
- Disable all commands for non OP player.
- Disable all commands for OP player when the game is starting.
- Server Mode
- All 'Private / Friend Mode' settings.
- Load / generate all chunks in the UHC arena by startup (optional).
- Game Lobby. (uhc_lobby)
- Select between simple / advanced Motd. (optional)
- BungeeCord Support. (optional)
- Return to main hub / lobby. (If BungeeCord Enabled)
- OP / Permission player can use commands inGame.
- Automatic restart of the server. (Read me)
Note: Remember to remove spawn-protection for non OP players.
(If world spawn area are in the UHC arena)
- Java 8
- Craftbukkit / Spigot / PaperMC 1.13.2
If you want to see more images of this plugin?
Click here to see all 31 images.
Are you getting any error / warning in the console?
Are you running the newest version of Craftbukkit / Spigot?
I was changing the config to get everything working fine, and the plugin is definately enabled as it doesnt say its disabled when I join or do a command, but when I type any command for example /start uhc, it just says on chat /start <uhc>
Thank you =)
For now is only OP player can trigger that command.
What this command do is just giving everyone a item, that they can select what team they want to be in, but in next version can non-OP player use it, but the item will only go to that player how trigger the command.
Select Team command for no OP people
This is an amazing plugin, but I don't know how to eneable the /selectteam command for everyone, please help me D:
Hi, Did you restart your server? if you did, is there any error message in the console?
Tips: "/uhc status" can tell what status of the plugin are in.
Hi Thomaz! I have a problem, when i change the property plugin mode false to true. Enter to the server and chat says: UHC > UltraHardcore is disabled. You can help me?
Check your PM.
Please reply to my PM
Click a number on your keyboard and you will get a inventory.
You can teleport to a specific player on the server by pressing 1, or you can teleport to a team member by pressing 2.
Any ideas on allowing spectators to teleport to players in the game?
Amazing uhc plugin! I sent a pm to you Thomaz because I had questions about the plugin!
Thank you =)
Yes, it will be added, in the next version.
Thank you for that.
I will take a look at that 'time/marker function' and see what wrong with it.
I had tons of fun on this plugin its awesome :D, could you make it so you can get golden heads, maybe put it in the config as some people dont like it
Hey, btw thanks for making this Plugin, i had an awesome UHC with my friends... but the timer didn't work properly, it said it had been the episode way too late
Okey, I have maybe don't be so clear about this, but if you set the worldborder start pos. at 1000, it will only be 500 from spawn (0,0) from all direction.
To find out where the worldborder should be starting at, you have do like this:
Arena size * 2 = worldborder start pos.
they are both 1000
What is your settings on worldborder start position and arena size?
ok I fixed it but now everyone instantly dies once the game starts
If you don't have set the 'Plugin: true' in the config, See if there is any error in the console when you start the server.