UltimateArena is a fully-featured PvP arena plugin with 10 different arena types. Players fight to the death and are rewarded with configurable rewards and money! Almost every aspect of this plugin is configurable.
UltimateArena 3.0 has been released! Full documentation coming soon!
- Ten arena types (CTF, MobArena, ConquestArena, King of The Hill arena, Bomb Arena, FFA arena, Spleef arena, PvPArena, Hunger arena, and Infect arena)
- Customizable rewards for winning
- Customizable Kill Streaks
- Fully configurable arena settings
- PvP - Like a TDM arena
- Mob - Survive wave after wave of mobs
- Conquest - Conquest styled game from Battlefield 3
- King of the Hill KOTH - FFA King of the hill, you need to stand on a point for an accumulative 60 seconds to win
- Bomb - TDM arena, red team is attacking bomb points, blue team is defending them. To cap a point, stand on it for 10 second, to defend a point, stand on it for 10 seconds.
- FFA - Every one for themselves, in a stock FFA match, users have 4 lives, the last one alive wins
- Spleef - Players attempt to break blocks below their opponents to kill them. Last one alive wins
- Hunger - Based off of the popular book/movie, players spawn in a large arena and fight to the death using materials they find in the wild. Last player alive wins
- Infect - 1 player spawns as the "infected", their goal is to kill all the "living"
- CTF - Players are split into two teams. The goal is to capture the other team's flag and bring it back to their own base
UltimateArena works great with SwornGuns! Most of the prebuilt classes contain ready-to-fire guns! Download it here: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/swornguns/
Development Builds can be found at our Continuous Integration server. These builds are not approved by the BukkitDev staff and are to be used at your own risk
Official UltimateArena Servers
If UltimateArena has made a significant impact on your server and you feel like donating, click the button below! (Please do not donate more than you can afford!)
If you happen to find a bug, create a ticket following this template:
- Provide a DETAILED description of your problem and how it came about, as well as all (if any) steps taken to remedy the problem.
- Provide any RELEVANT stack traces or error logs (use pastebin or I will delete your ticket)
- Provide what version of UltimateArena and Bukkit/Spigot you are using (Please provide the full version string, found with /ua version and /version)
- Provide any other relevant information.
- Check the FAQ for an answer to your problem
- Check the Development Builds, often times your problems are already solved!
- Make sure you are running the latest Bukkit/Spigot build
- Support will not be given for any of the following: Offline Servers and Servers running ancient versions of either Bukkit/Spigot or Java.
- UltimateArena has been fully tested (as well as built with) with the latest builds of both Java and Bukkit.