UploadedJan 9, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.6-R0.3
Welcome to uHome v1.5.3
This update fixes some bugs present in v1.5.2, and reintroduces the loadChunks config setting, which has been fixed and no longer causes issues with carts or boats.
This update includes anonymous usage statistics tracking provided by mcstats.org. Your server ip will not be made publicly visible by these statistics. You can view all of the data collected by the website here. I would appreciate you leaving this enabled, so I can see how my plugin is used, but you may disable it at any time by editing the config.yml in the PluginMetrics folder in your plugins directory.
This update adds the loadChunks option from your config.yml, if you deleted it upgrading to v1.5.2. This option has been fixed, and is recommended to be set to true - it should prevent uHome from teleporting your players into the floor if chunks around the home are not loaded!
Changes since v1.5.2:
- Fix multi-line home list support when using customlocale.properties.
- Prepend second half of multi-line separator to homes in home list, so bulleted lists are possible.
- Re-implement loadChunks config option. Set loadChunks: true in your config.yml if teleporting to homes is teleporting people into the floor!
- Fix a bug where special characters would cause (non-fatal) error messages with certain commands.
- Fix a bug where players who have entered special characters into their home names (e.g. '\') would no longer be able to list their homes.
- Update maven setup. (For developers)
Below are known issues with this version of uHome. As always, update with caution, and make a backup of all your uHome files before updating!
- None at this time!