UploadedMar 26, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.2.3-R0.2
This is a preview of a future update - uHome v1.4.1 is compatible with both 1.1 and 1.2.3, and should be used wherever possible.
Changes since v1.5a.3:
- Fix a bug where players with homes with very similar names cause an internal error on warp.
- Only show metrics message if it's enabled in the metrics config.
- Only collect invite limit statistics if invites are enabled.
- Clear internal invite list when a home is deleted.
- When searching for intended destinations, consider invited homes.
- Fix SQL errors if importing from MyHome with MySQL.
THIS IS A POTENTIALLY BUGGY ALPHA BUILD. READ THE WARNINGS BELOW BEFORE DOWNLOADING THIS VERSION
As always with alpha and beta builds, I advise you not to use this unless you know what you're doing and you'd like to help test the new features. It is highly recommended you do not use this version on a production server. This build has undergone only minimal testing, so use at your own risk!
Also please note that this release changes the format of config.yml rather dramatically, so I recommend you rename your current config.yml before installing this version, This will allow the plugin to generate a fresh config file, which you can then edit to fit your needs.
Another important change is that I have now added plugin metrics by Hidendra (the creator of LWC). This means that uHome now has the ability to send anonymous usage statistics every 10 minutes to metrics.griefcraft.com, where it is publicly visible in simple graphs. This is to help me get an idea of the number of people actually using the plugin, and the volume of homes the plugin is dealing with on average. Note that this does not send any data about your server other than it's country, the uHome version, and some basic statistics about the number of homes you have. This is all enabled by default, but can be very easily disabled by editing the config file that will be created in the "PluginMetrics" folder in your plugins directory.
Currently Known Bugs:
- Internal error when trying to delete a home with invites attached.
- /home lock and /home unlock behaviour is reversed.