UploadedJan 27, 2014
Supported Bukkit Versions
You must use ProtocolLib v3.0.1 or higher for this build of uCars
Supported Game Versions:
- 1.5.2 (Untested)
- 1.5.1 (Untested)
- 1.4.7 (Untested)
- Brand new config system(Backwards compatible) for block data (To tie in with the changes in MC 1.7.4), automatically converted to from the old config format.
- Added alot more to the metadata system.
- Added a new 'Race' control scheme which is extraneous to normal driving, but when used ensures 100% speed continuity across cars.
- Added lots of support for cool extras and compatibility.
- Added an 'action' button ('a') - (Allows HoverCars, etc... in uCarsTrade #4)
- Removed turrets (In favour of 'action')
- Better elevators
- Less idle resource use
- ...And some easter eggs!
- Traffic Light API now public - (Allows for NPC cars in uCarsTrade #4)
- Added ability to set cars to use the 'race+' control system. - Good for race plugins.
- Added ability to check uCars version.
- Added ItemCarChecks so plugins can manage if items are uCars, aswell as entities.
- Rebuilt Javadoc
- When no protocolLib, error. (Requires ProtocolLib v3.0.1 or newer)
- When run with Java 5 (Compiled for Java 6), it won't load. - Recommended Java version: 7