UploadedMar 7, 2016
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.7.9-R0.2
TTT v0.9.6 fixes a bug caused by players disconnecting while in an active round.
TTT v0.9.5 packages the latest versions of Metrics and CrossTitles to provide support for Minecraft 1.9.
- Bump CrossTitles dependency to version
- Bump MCStats dependency to revision
TTT v0.9.4 fixes the plugin failing non-gracefully when Steel is not present in the environment and provides localization updates.
- Fix plugin failing non-gracefully when Steel is not present in the environment
TTT v0.9.3 addresses another issue regarding detective assignment.
TTT v0.9.2 addresses an issue with the
/ttt import command.
/ttt importthrowing an exception when passed the name of an existing arena
TTT v0.9.1 addresses bugs present in the initial 0.9 release.
- Fix a detective always being assigned despite config settings
- Fix bodies (chests) not always being rolled back
TTT v0.9.0 "Alicia" adds several new gameplay features and administrative commands, simplifies configuration, and overhauls several internal backends.
- Add post-round period
- Display remaining round time on scoreboard
- Add DNA decay feature
- Add time-since-death clock to bodies
- Add discreet body searching via sneaking
- Localize body inventories on per-player basis
- Add chat prefix to distinguish spectators from killed players
- Automatically delete remaining legacy storage files from data folder on load
- Add partial
/ttt slay- slays a given player
/ttt respawn- respawns a given player into a round
/ttt role- displays the role of a given player
/ttt roles- displays the roles of all players in a given round
/ttt forceend- forces a round to end, skipping the round-end period and immediately resetting its arena
/ttt reload- reloads the configuration from disk
- Change default crowbar damage from
- Change default ammo given to players from
- Overhaul permission model to improve UX
- Revamp documentation in
- Replace multiple hacks/workarounds with calls to Flint API methods
- Update localization
- Bump Flint dependency to 1.1 (API revision 2)
- Remove time-related broadcasts
- Remove scoreboard-related config options
- Remove previously deprecated permission nodes
- Drop support for Bukkit versions prior to 1.7.8
- Remove special join messages for normal testers and translators (it was too much to reasonably keep track of)
- Fix chest type selection on body creation
- Fix traitor/detective ratio clamping
- Fix DNA scanner identifying body without searching
- Fix players being able to receive damage before round start
- Fix karma being reset to 0 for spectators on round end
- Overhaul scoreboard backend
- Overhaul body backend
- Overhaul command backend
- Generate body inventories on-demand (rather than storing them in the physical chest)
- Refactor player interact and death event handling to be more sane
- Centralize several magic metadata keys
- Refactor command classes into new packages
- Refactor helper classes into new packages