UploadedSep 10, 2017
Supported Bukkit Versions
- command "/trollop [true | false | status]" to decide whether operators can be trolled or not. With the argument "status" you can check the current setting.
- permission "troll.trollopsettings" This is the permission for the "/trollop" command
- command "/troll statistics" to get some statistics about your troll behavior
- permission "troll.statistics" This is the permission for the "/troll statistics" command
- "/mute [player]" command. With this command you can mute a player, he won't be able to write anything in the chat until you write "/mute [player]" again.
- permission "troll.mute" This is the permission for the "/mute [player]" command
- german title to the "choose special" gui --> "Wähle das Special"
- language check. If your current language setting is "english" and you want to change it to "english" it tells you that it already is set to this language. Same if your current language is "german" and you want to change it to "german". This prevents useless server reloads.
- "/mute" command to the Troll-Gui, it's the lever on the very end
- adjustment of some commands
- Support of spigot version 1.12.1 | 1.12 | 1.11
- Troll-Gui not opening when the language is set to "german"
- Wrong messages being sent to the player
- some grammar mistakes in the english language setting and also in the german language setting
- additional minor and major bug fixing