UploadedJun 1, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.5.2-R0.1
- Added wooden button support
- Made compatible with the latest version of bukkit.
- Bit of backend work preparing for new features
- Ops and trigger owners will delete command links when they break a trigger
- Triggers protected from being broken
- New executor added. Commands can now be executed by the console using the $con exectutor
- Add command added which allows you to add another command ontop of the one already set turning it into a batch of commands.
- Set command added - to replace the "cmd" command.
- JRE6 compatible and tested
- Added batch commands/scripts
- All features from 1.2 should be back.
- New developer
- New event system
- A lot of stuff broken
- Added the variables $me and $ply
- Recoded some parts of the reg
- Removed redundant cmds
- /tcmds stop is now automatic when Left Click or Right Click
- Added pressure plates
- Reg Trigger Link - Left Click
- Del Trigger Link - Right Click
- Fixed yml error (sorry about that)
- Added delete function (never rush a release)
- First release
No control over new features.
Creative users cannot create triggers.