UploadedAug 15, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.3.1-R1.0
- New executor added. Commands can now be executed by the console using the $con exectutor
- Add command added which allows you to add another command ontop of the one already set turning it into a batch of commands.
- Set command added - to replace the "cmd" command.
- JRE6 compatible and tested
- Added batch commands/scripts
- All features from 1.2 should be back.
- New developer
- New event system
- A lot of stuff broken
- Added the variables $me and $ply
- Recoded some parts of the reg
- Removed redundant cmds
- /tcmds stop is now automatic when Left Click or Right Click
- Added pressure plates
- Reg Trigger Link - Left Click
- Del Trigger Link - Right Click
- Fixed yml error (sorry about that)
- Added delete function (never rush a release)
- First release
**Note: This version requires jre7 - I will release a jre6 version soon (probably tomorrow but no promises)**