Since the version 0.6.3 you can add Mystery sign
A mystery sign is like a regular Shop Sign but it will give a random package from a specified list.
How it works ?
For each mystery sign you can have a specific list of packages to give. This list can be edited in the configuration file.
Inside the configuration :
- Create packages, either in game or in the "DefaultPackages" node
- Create a node "MysteriesPackages"
- Create a child node with the name of your mystery package, for example, "Weapon"
- As value, put the list of Packages you want it to give
DefaultPackages: Explosive: TNT: id: 46 flint: id: 259 Blade: sword: id: 267 Bow: bow: id: 261 arrows: id: 262 amount: 64 Useless: eye: id: 375 MysteriesPackages: Weapon: - Explosive - Blade - Useless Ranged_Weapon: - Bow - Useless
In game :
- Load or create a level
- Place a Sign
- Write on the first line "Mystery" (or whatever is specified in your language file)
- On second line, the name of your Mystery package, for example "Weapon"
- The third line is reserved for composed name like "Ranged_weapon" you can put "Ranged" on the second line and "Weapon" on the third one; leave it empty if your mystery package name does not contain a "_"
- On the last line, put the price for example "$150" (you can put $ or € or £ or whatever you want and it doesn't matter, only numbers will be parsed)
Mystery Weapon 150 coins
Mystery Ranged Weapon 100 coins
Each time a player will buy the mystery package "Weapon" he will have 1 in 3 chance of having a spider eye. He can also have a TNT + Flint and steel, or a iron sword