- DontLooseItem (default to false) Players keep item when they die
- AllowPlace (default to true) Player can place blocks
- AllowBreak (default to true) Player can break blocks
- StoreInventory (default to false) Player inventory is stored at game start and cleared it will be gave back at game end
- Rollback (default to true) The level will be restored at game end, every blocks placed will be removed every blocks break will be restored
- RewardMethod (default to Best) It can be First,Last,Best,Percentage, or All. It depends on damages the player inflicted to the zombie
- Points (default to 50) This amount of point will be taken back to the player
- Money (default to 10000) This amount of money will be taken back to the player
- Points (default to 10) The player receive this amount of point.
- Money (default to 15) The player receive this amount of money
- RewardOnlyAlive (default to false) If set to true, dead player won't receive points & money even if they hurt the zombie at 99,9%
- SetTime (default to true) Change the world time at wave start
- SetTimeTo (default to 37000) The time to set up 37 000 is sunset
- TeleportPlayers (default to false) Teleport player at each wave start
- FeedPlayers (default to true) Feed player at wave start
- HealPlayers (default to false) Heal player at wave start
- Delay (default to 10) The delay between the end of a wave and the beginning of the next one
- AutoStart (default to false) If the game should start when loading (use it with DefaultLevel)
- DefaultLevel (default to '') The level to load when loading
- WorldExclusive (default to false) Every players in the world where is the level will join the game
- ServerExclusive (default to false) Every players on the server where is the level will join the game
- Language (default to english) The default language
- SunProof (default to false) Are they resistant to sun
- FireProof (default to false) Are they resistant to fire
- TimeToSpawn (default to 1 second) The total time to spawn every zombies, depending of the round number
- Focus (default to None) Can be NearestPlayer RandomPlayer InitialSpawn DeathSpawn
- Quantity (default to 0.5 + 1 * roundNumber + 1 * roundNumber ²) The quantity of zombies to spawn, depending of the round number
- FocusVillager (default to true) If they focus villager
- FocusPlayerFirst (default to false) If they should focus player before focusing an NPC even if the NPC is closer
- FocusNPC (default to true) If they focus NPC
- Base (default to 1.0) The default speed of zombies
- Rush (default to 1.0) The speed when they attack you
- Random (default to true) If it's set to true the speed will be 25% random and 75% what you set up
- Health (default to 0.5 + 4*roundNumber) The amount of life depending of the round number
- Damage (default to 4) The damage they deal depending of the round number
- StartingMoney (default to 0) The quantity of money to give to players when level start
- StartingPoints (default to 0) The quantity of points to give to players when level start. It can be used as life counter with "KickIfZeroPoint"
- KickIfZeroPoint (default to false) Remove the player from the game if they have 0 point
- AllowJoinDuringGame (default to true) If players can join the game while it's already started
- Jail (default to true) The death spawn is a jail, preventing the players to leave it
- JailRadius (default to 25.0) The size of the jail
- StartDelay (default to 10) The delay before starting a game allowing other players to join
- MinPlayers (default to 1) Minimum player before starting a game
- MaxPlayers (default to 1) Maximum players allowed to play
- ClearZone (default to 50.0) Entities in this radius (from initial spawn) will be removed
Zombies.Quantity, Zombies.Health, Zombies.Damage, Zombies.TimeToSpawn
You may have noticed these 3 configuration nodes are different from the others.
They are a list of real representating a polynomial. The polynomial is then computed with the round number.
For example if you have set Zombies.Quantity to :
Zombies: Quantity: - 1.0 - 1.0 - 1.0
It represents the function : f (roundNumber) = 1 + roundNumber + roundNumber²
In other words it will be : 3 at round 1, 7 at round 2, 13 at round 3, 21 at round 4 and so on...
If you add a line
Zombies: Quantity: - 1.0 - 1.0 - 1.0 - -0.04
You know have the function f(roundNumber) = 1 + roundNumber + roundNumber² - 0,04 * (roundNumber ^3)
And you will have : 3 zombies at round 1, 7 at round 2, 12 at round 3, 18 at round 4 and so on...
In addition to the "config.yml" file you can specify configuration to apply in a given world or for a given level.
Simply put this configuration file in the directory "per-world" or "per-level" and named it "level_name.yml" or "world_name.yml"