Changelog in the full post gets annoying, so I moved it here.
- Add jenkins / maven support
- Add 1.7 tree support
- Rewrite the backend to be more abstract
- Add mushroom support
- Add drop chance per tool [default: 100%]
- Add cooldown [default: 0 seconds]
- Add custom drops
- Gave saplings the configurable ability to plant themselves
- Recoded the removal backend
- Introduced lag free removal (but it takes longer now)
- Added custom tree blocks, custom logs, custom saplings
- Added Metrics!
- Added a new permission node for BigJungle sapling / destruction :)
- Fixed to work with latest mcMMO logic
- Added "Destroy Only Blocks Above" - Fixed rails messing up the tree determination
- Added player permissions per wood type - Added possibility to require enchantments (levels, optionally) to use TreeAssist
- Updated to 1.4.7-R1.0
- Removed treeassist.autoremove permission
- Updated to 1.4.2-R0.1
- Fixed issue with blocks disappearing/stop being able to stack when used to break a tree
- Made it so the config will auto-update and auto-replace empty/missing parts
- Tree Destruction will only destroy the block types with the original ID
- EX. if you break a Oak tree next to a jungle tree with branches, it will only destroy the oak branches.
- Added options to replant only certain tree types (Sapling Replant.Tree Types to Replant)
- The saving placed logs in data.yml is now defaulted off for new downloads. Feature will probably be reworked or removed, as it is poorly done as of now.
- Updated to 1.3.1
- Latest mcMMO
- Fixed infinite ax durability (another version of the issue)
- Updated to latest mcMMO
- Added support for Item ID support (numbers) to help with tekkit custom tools.
- I started work on some other updates, but rushed this version out to fix these issues ASAP.
- Fixed infinite ax durability
- Fixed not being able to cut down trees at all if you didn't have TreeAssist perms.
- Fixed Issue with BuildCraft/Tekkit/External Mods kicking the user upon Tree Break
- Added mcMMO compatibility
- Fixed Factions/Residence/Other protections plugins being ignore by TreeAssist, letting people break trees when they shouldn't be able to.
- Built against 1.2.5-R4.0
- Fixed Issue with AutoReplant not working when Auto-Tree-Destruction was off
- Block ID changing issue
- Fixed '/TreeAssist Reload' throwing some errors
- Now protection block under the sapling as well
- Built against 1.2.5-R2.0
- Added a command to reload the config file ('/treeassist reload' with permissions 'treeassist.reload')
- Large Jungle Trees will now plant all 4 saplings at the base
- Removed TA alias for commands due to plugin conflicts
- Fixed NoLagg/BlockPhysicsError Message
- Fix to "Bottom Block Must be broken first" (wasn't replanting right on false)
- Fixed block data of non-tools changing when breaking a tree
- Fixed tool damage not being applied correctly to some tree types
- Made Fast Leaf Decay a tad more aggressive in removing leaves.
- HUGE improvement to AutoTreeDestruction
- Can break anywhere along the trunk
- Sapling protection after replant (configurable time)
- Improved fast leaf decay (set to a true or false in the config)
- Proper tool damage applied when destroying the whole tree
- Plugin now ignores user placed blocks
- Plugin will now support non-Vanilla Tree types
- Fixed leaves dropping wrong sapling type
- New command - '/treeassist global' to turn the plugin on or off for everyone - permission 'treeassist.toggle.global'
- MultiWorld support (Can enable in some worlds and not others
- Better searching to avoid breaking user homes/buildings
- Fixed an error where players bypassed permissions checks
- Should have fixed the error with NoLagg when replanting a sapling
- Should work properly with Factions/Towny/etc
- Fix for the thread error when replanting trees.
- Moving back to .breakNaturally(), to hopefully fix some item drop issues on leaf decay.
- Built against 1.2.4
- Fixed issue with .breakNaturally not dropping logs
- Added a command "/TreeAssist Toggle" with the permission 'treeassist.toggle' to turn auto tree destruction on or off
- Added compatability with CraftBukkit Up to date plugin
- Added option to not require very bottom block broken first for auto-sapling replant
- Added option to have faster leaf decay based on a 100% scale
- Laid groundwork for fixing tree break code
- Laid groundwork for custom drops during leaf decay
- Fixed World Guard, Factions, and other protection plugin compatibility.
- Fixed error where a /reload of the server after making changes to the config.yml would erase said changes.
- More adjustments to Auto Tree Destruction code
- Made the needing of tools for Auto Replant and Auto Destroy separate options.
- Built against 1.2.3-R0.2
- Fixed config yml not appearing with stuff in it
- Fix out of bounds array error
- Fix AutoSapling Replant problems
- Other minor changes to 3.5 additions
- Updated to 1.2.3 (R0.1)
- New config file (.yml) -Option to turn AutoTreeRemoval on and off on a Tree Type basis
- Options to make tools nessecary to run Auto Tree Removal.
- Added World Guard checks.
- lost in void fog
- Updated to 1.2.3 (R0.1-2)
- Changes to Tree breaking system
- Fixes to config file
- Added Jungle trees to work
- CB 1.1-R4
- Fixed events system
- Fixed some permissions errors
- Fixed some config file issues
- Complete overhaul of the auto-tree-remove system to a more thought-out process, works much better.
- Bukkit 1337 for 1.8.1
- Added ability to replant when burning down. Version 1.1
- Replaces correct sapling depending on which tree it originally was