UploadedNov 2, 2012
Supported Bukkit Versions
- CB 1.4.2-R0.1
- Updated to 1.4.2-R0.1
- Fixed issue with blocks disappearing/stop being able to stack when used to break a tree
- Made it so the config will auto-update and auto-replace empty/missing parts
- Tree Destruction will only destroy the block types with the original ID
- EX. if you break a Oak tree next to a jungle tree with branches, it will only destroy the oak branches.
- Added options to replant only certain tree types (Sapling Replant.Tree Types to Replant)
- The saving placed logs in data.yml is now defaulted off for new downloads. Feature will probably be reworked or removed, as it is poorly done as of now.
- Some jungle trees are leaving part of the muffin top