UploadedJul 29, 2013
Supported Bukkit Versions
- Added /tchest peek and permission treasurechest.peek. To open a treasure's real inventory.
- Added treasure groups (see command /tchest group) (Thanks to @basicmark)
- Added shared single inventory treasures (Thanks to @basicmark)
- Added Score reward (Thanks to @zephyyrr)
- Allowing @p in command and broadcast rewards, just like command blocks
- Added Unlimited dispensers! (see command /tchest u)
- Attempt to workaround ANSI versus UTF-8 bug
- Health reward fix
- Changed rank permission message, no longer provides admin info for normal players
- NullPointerException in list commands
- Half slabs and stuff, no longer prevent chests from opening
- Fly reward bug. Wouldn't stop flying after disconnect
- There was a new error, whoops.Fix for 8.4.2.
- Added workaround for StackOverflowError. Hooray!!!
There is a bug in CraftBukkit which causes your server to CRASH, when you shift+click an inventory item. This does not affect Chests. Only other kinds of containers, like dispensers and furnaces.
This workaround makes sure players cannot shift+click inside treasure inventories.
You can't shift-click items inside treasures, other than chests. This is because of a Bukkit issue.