Ever feeling bored with the normal minecraft weather? Want to spawn in tornadoes that pick up entities, fly blocks around?! Well this plugin is for you! Help from @LucasEmanuel for this awesome resource!
To have some fun, try "/tornado 19 .9 200 false false" creates an awesome tornado!
- Shows how to use this command in game
- /tornado <id> <speed> <# of blocks> <spew> <explode>
- tornado.use (default to OP)
- /tornado demo
- Spawns a demo tornado using stone.
When using the command, here is a default one.
/tornado 30 .3 100 false false
- ID - the item ID for the block, must be a solid block or it will not work
- Speed(0.0-1.0) - I recomend using it around .3 area or it will look weird. How fast it goes in a directions, as well as spin speed
- # of Blocks(number) - the max amount of blocks it can pick up and have in the tornado. Also determines the height.
- Spew(true/false) - whether or not it will send blocks flying in all directions and be placed where it lands
- Explode(true/false) - whether or not it will explode at the end
Some blocks will not work, like cake, etc. They have to be solid blocks. I will add checks in the future, but if the tornado does not work and prints an error in console, it is due to it NOT being a block that can be in a tornado. I have warned you , and will be deleting tickets or comments that raise the question of why there are errors when using non solid blocks!Possibly fixed in v1.1. Not much testing done.
- By default the tornado moves east about 10 blocks IF the speed is under 1. Speed determines how far away it goes
- Meta values like colored items will NOT work in this current version. I haven't figured out how to get the byte from the command. Will be there in future versions!
- Do NOT set the material to 0 or air. This can possible cause a client crash, i would recomend to use 30, the ID for a web, which makes it look realistic!
- Ability to use in team games, IE won't attack players on the same team
- Ability to use meta data like colored glass, wool, etc.
- Better messages so it just says there is an error and doesn't create huge error in console.