TimingsParser provides various tools to better understand your merged timings files and profile your plugins. For example, generate a pie chart displaying your most inefficient plugins.
How to Use
1. Enable plugin-profiling in bukkit.yml and restart your server.
2. Type this command: /timings merged
3. Look at the name of the file it tells you, then type this command: /timingsparser <file name>
For example, if it tells you timings/timings.txt, you would type /timingsparser timings.
- /timingsparser <timings file name>: Generate a link to a pie chart displaying the time taken by all your plugins.
- timingsparser.use: Permission to use all commands.