TimeLock allows you to freeze the time on any world, so that the world will permanently stay at the time of your choice. This is perfect for creative servers, and anyone trying to create a certain environment for their server.
TimeLock supports multiple worlds, so you may have one world locked at day, one, at night, one normal, or what ever combination you chose.
- Always Day
- Always Night
- Normal Time
- Custom Ticks
- /tl day (Always day)
- /tl night (Always night)
- /tl normal (Normal time)
- /tl (0-24000) (Lock time at a tick of your choice. Ex: /tl 18000)
- /tl set [world] [time(ticks)] (Lock any world at a specific time (in ticks))
- /tl refresh [time(seconds)] (Change how often TimeLock resets the time
- /tl reload (Reloads the config)
- /timelock (About TimeLock)
- 0.6 Updated to 1.7.2
- 0.5b New command (/tl refresh). Plugin no longer runs in async thread.
- 0.4 New command (/tl set), with console support.
- 0.3 Added tick support (/tl 18000 will lock time at 0:00)
- 0.2 Initial Release