- Timeismoney allows you to earn money per minute of connection (Real server time).
- Timeismoney is a system of cash machines where the player can get his money earned per minute of real time connection.
- Timeismoney supports Vault, BOSEconomy, Essentials Eco and iConomy 7 plugins.
How to use:
- To define a cash machine, just place 2 pressure plates, one sign and 2 buttons like shown in the picture.
- The player earns money per minute of real time connection (by default 1$/min).
- Money is paid into the iConomy, BOSEconomy or Essentials Eco account when the player go to a cash machine or when he disconnects.
- There is a max time per session fixed by default to 120 min and a max amount per day fixed by default to 1000$.
- /timeismoney : Show the time spent since last cash machine operation.
- /timeismoney reload : Reload the configuration without restarting the server.
- If you're not using the Permissions plugin, Timer uses the built-in op.non-op system for permissions.Only ops will be able to create a cash machine.
- Otherwise, the Permissions node is: timeismoney.create
This file contains :
- money earned per minute (by default 1$/min)
- max time per session (by default 120 min)
- max amount per day (by default 1000$)
- Allowed AFK time, default is -1 (disabled), else if the AFK time is greather than this value, the AFK time is ignored by the cash machines.
- Message strings
- Economy plugins: Vault, BOSEconomy, Essentials Eco or iConomy 7.
- Just put timeismoney.jar in your server's plugin directory, then restart or reload the server.
- You can then modify the configuration file if needed.
- Add the Permission node if you use Permissions.