Perfect server management plugin. Execute whatever you want, whenever you want. And Timed Commands will have more features in the future!
- Commands execute every day on the exact time (hours, minutes, seconds).
- Commands can execute normally or for all/online players.
NOTE: It's real time, not Minecraft time!
- /timed reload - reload plugin without reloading the server.
- More to come...
Tags are used in configuration to do something special with the command.
You can add same tags in one command, unless said otherwise.
You can't add different tags in one command, because of unexpected results.
To execute command normally, just don't add any tag.
- [ALL] - MAY CAUSE A LOT OF LAG. Executes command as many times as there are players (online and offline). Will replace this tag with player name.
- [ONLINE] - Executes command as many times as there are online players. Will replace this tag with player name.
This plugin is easily manageable in config.yml.
#[ALL] All players, !MAY CAUSE MASS AMOUNTS OF LAG! #[ONLINE] All online players. #Time is in 24 hour format. #Format: #hours-minutes-seconds: # - somecommand [TAG] # - some other command #Examples: #15-00-00: # - say Online players [ONLINE] # - say Thats all. #07-00-06: # - say Good morning! #You can even use multiple tags, for example: # - message [ONLINE] Welcome back [ONLINE]! #WARNING! DON'T CREATE 2 SAME TIMES, BECAUSE ONLY LAST WILL EXECUTE!
- Add in-game way to manage configuration.
- Add new tag for PermissionsEx groups.
Bug repellent seem to work just fine...