Implementing dragonshouts from Skyrim!
You just say the words in chat; you don't use commands.
Ignores caps and punctuation, but I recommend all caps and copious levels of exclamation points. Won't work if you say anything else in the same line. Supports the built-in bukkit permissions. So "FUS RO DAH!!!!!!" and "FuS! rO DAH!" work, but "FUS RO LA LALA!" and "I SHOUT FUS!" don't
- SkyrimRPG implements other mechanics like magic, pickpocketing and blocking!
- HiddenCommandSigns can be used with your permissions plugin to create Word Walls for your players to learn shouts from!
You can adjust cooldowns, shout colors, and shout visibility using the config.yml. You can find more details here.
- thuum.ignorecooldown.shoutname.level - Let's a player spam that level of shout.
- thuum.shout.shoutname.level - Gives a player access to that level of shout (and only that level).
- Replace shoutname with the three words of the shout, no spaces.
- OK: fusrodah
- NOT OK: FuSRODAH
- NOT OK: unrelentingforce
- Unrelenting Force (fus ro dah)
- The weak stuff. Items, mobs and players get kinda nudged, if they're close.
- Mobs and players are bodily picked up and thrown, and can be further away from our Dovahkiin. Peaks at about two blocks throwing height.
- Things in your way get hurled, and far. Some things that aren't necessarily in your way get thrown too!
- Fire Breath (yol toor shul)
- Shoots 4 fireballs in a circle.
- 9 fireballs in a circle.
- 17 fireballs! Bigger circle.
- Kyne's Peace (kaan drem ov) - Makes a mob non-aggressive for x seconds.
- 50 seconds. 20x6 cylinder,
- 70 seconds, 25x8 cylinder
- 90 seconds, 30x10 cylinder
- Clear Skies (lok vah koor) - Calms the weather temporarily.
- 10 seconds reprieve from the storm
- 20 seconds reprieve from the storm
- Storm ends.
- Whirlwind Sprint (wuldnahkest) - Hurls the dovahkiin in the general direction. Each additional word adds distance.
- Become Ethereal (feimziigron) - Makes you unable to take damage. Gives a cool glow. Is cancelled if you deal damage to something.
- Aura Whisper (laasyahnir) - Makes all living things around you glow (same glow as a spawner). More levels = longer glowing.
- Call of Valor (hunkaalzoor) - Summons a friendly mob for 60 seconds
- Summons a Snow Golem
- Summons a Wolf
- Summons an Iron Golem
- Marked For Death (kriilunaus) - Poisons mobs, makes them take more damage.
- Storm Call (strunbahqo) - Strikes randomly chosen nearby mobs with lightning, and causes a rain storm.
Custom shouts allow you to use The Thu'um system to create macros. They use all the same things, like permissions and settings like text colours and cooldowns.
customshouts: - name : I think, therefore, I am description: This description shows up in the /help command firstword : cogito secondword : ergo thirdword : sum firstcommands: - say Hello! - say This shout uses the thuum.shout.cogitoergosum.1 permission, and makes you say three things. secondcommands: - say Any player commands will work here. - spawn thirdcommands: - say Cogito Ergo Sum only executes these commands - say It doesn't execute the commands listed under secondcommands - say Similarly, Cogito Ergo only executes its two commands, and not the commands listed under firstcommands. - name : Filler text description: This description shows up in the /help command firstword : lorem secondword : ipsum thirdword : dolor firstcommands: - say These commands are executed as the player secondcommands: - say As such, they can only do what the player has permission to do thirdcommands: - say I might add the feature to do console commands later