Please beware, this plugin is about to be recoded. I need direct/fully completed bug reports in my Tickets section in order to provide a clean, non-buggy build of hungergames. The plugin will be built using a later version of my newest MB-Modules engine located privately on Minebuilders. The recode will start on the 19th, and will continue throughout the rest of the week. I'll try to post status updates, and possible development builds along the way. Be patient!
The HungerGames is a newly developed plugin who strives to be not only the best, but also the most efficient hungergames plugin. It provides advanced kits, spawns, and a very simple arena setup. If you've never heard of the book/movie hungergames, it's basically a free for all. You must hunt for food and items, and attempt to kill others before they kill you. The last man standing wins!
- Auto updating lobbies
- Custom min-players & max-players & timers per arena
- Very lightweight
- Multiple arena support
- Multiverse support
- YAW + Pitch spawn support
- Vault economy support
- Simple arena setup
- Random items
- Smart mob spawning engine
- Highly configurable
- Per-arena settings
- Moderatable games
- Economy support
- Scoreboard support
- Factions support
- McMMO support
- World-guard support
How to setup an arena!
- First, exicute "/hg wand". This will toggle our region selection wand!
- Now select 2 points, like so http://i.imgur.com/F0jdnRv.png
- When u have to points, you can create! "/hg create <name> <min-limit> <max-limit> <time-limit>"
- Add random spawns "/hg addspawn" (Must have same, or more then max-limit!)
- Set the lobby wall "/hg setlobbywall" (While pointing at first sign!)
- Run the debugger! "/hg debug <arena>"
- Enable the cool options within hungergames/config.yml