- If true, you can split up your other worlds with the sao worlds.(better performance and less bugs)
- If true, you can log in with the nervegear helmet and set floor spawnpoints/finishpoints/warppoints.
- If true, you can create and use skills.
- If true, you can use the virtual inventory.
- If true, you can add players to your party and see their currenthealth with your scoreboard.
- If true, you can click on the scoreboard item to change your scoreboard.
- If true, you can create custom mobs and set spawnpoints for them.
- If true, you can create and start quests. [not implemented yet]
- If true, it automatically plays particle effects on item despawn and entities deaths.
- Protects the world that nobody can interact with blocks.
- (Warning!!! Only if world-restriction equals true or the whole server gets world protection.
- If true, not admins can't use commands anymore.
- (Warning!!! Only if world-restriction equals true or the whole server gets world protection)
- If true, the server automatically updates to the new version.
- I don't recommend to turn this off at the current plugin stage.
- Allows players to use the nervegear helmet
- Allows players to use all commands (Only Admins/Moderators)
- Allows players to build in sao worlds if the world protection is enabled
- Allows players to switch between their Scoreboards(Party,Skill)
- Allows players to open their virtualstorage
- Allows players to use the party functions
- Allows players to use the skill functions
- Allows players to use all skills
- Allows players to use a specific skill
*/sao - All commands for TheGreatSwordArtOnlineRPG.
*/saoitems - All commands for items.
*/saoskills - All commands for skills.
*/saomobs - All commands for mobs.
*/ saospawns - All commands for spawnpoints.
*/saofloors - All commands for floors.
*/saoworlds - All commands for worlds.
*/ saodev - All commands for developer.
*/saoreload - Reload TheGreatSwordArtOnlineRPG.